📰 News! Phytoplankton/Sykox Retired

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,196 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Hey all. I just here to let everyone know that Phytoplankton/Sykox has retired from the forums due to personal reasons. I will not get into them as they are his personal reasons. Many of you know him as the modder of the Choice Of Games/Hosted Games. I taught him how to mod those for two main reasons.
1. He asked nicely and was sincere about learning them
2. I didn't have the time myself to keep up with the frequency of the releases as life just got busier each day for me.

He was very thankful that I taught him and he never forgot to leave a simple thank you in one of his posts for those games. He didn't have to, they were his mods, but that's just how thankful he was and it always made me smile to know that even 1 person was that thankful for something I taught them.
Now that he has left I will resume making my ACOMs {Axioms Choice Of Mods} simply named that because with the choice of games/hosted I always try to make at least 3 to 5 versions for people to choice from, so it's your choice on how to play. :D

I'm not online as often as I used to be, but I still do check the forums every few days. So if a new CoG/Hosted game comes out, make a request and tag me in it so I see it. I don't always get a notice when a new game comes out. There are so many games and many modders now a days, that I only really mod two types of game.
CoG/Hosted & Kemco Game.
If I mod anything else it would really have to strike my interest as I don't have time to keep updating the mods or keep up with the new methods of modding some of the newer games.

In closing I just wan to say Goodbye to Phtyoplankton/Sykox and Thank you for all your hard work over the last few years.
Good luck in the future my friend.

Axiom

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Shoot Ive been so busy im late to this! 😢 Thank you so much to you and Phytoplankton for all the great mods! I'm in love with reading now because of CoG and i wouldve never started if i hadnt tried your mods! Thank you, thank you for all the hard work, you two! 😭💕💕

Status
Not open for further replies.