💬 Review Pink flmangos

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Goat9978

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Pink flmangos

Cult classic war for the filthy people alive

Review:
I think everyone should watch at least once either love it or hate it not for children or week stomach Cross dressed divan show how wild a drug addict criminal family is too the extreme if you want to see how extreme people are capable of doing I believe this cult classic is one of the best low budget movies ever made The cast was hand pick by the director John waters who has several movies that most people have never heard of if you want to experience a pycolcical mind bend and extreme laff to discuss this opportunity to watch this movie I can truly say that you will never forget if you are into raw beastalty cross dressing perverted ways of life then I would be extremely surprised that you all ready have not see of course it could be people are ashamed of what people think of them I truly think that everyone should watch this movie or at least try just to make it though the whole movie it is a real eye opener makes you wonder if people can and are truly capable of doing and acting like this me I give this movie two thumbs up and a whoop whoop

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes not for everyone but give you a view of demented people

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐