Plants vs Zombies GOTY edition Hacking Guide with Cheat Engine

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,229 happy users since 2014.
Register

Limbo page or new types of Plants for zen garden? (Or make plants fight in your zen garden)

• Total voters

DenlixYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Before we start i am not held responsible for a hack or change to one's copy of Plants vs Zombies in which results in the corruption of your game or save files.

Hi! Welcome to my tutorial of plants vs zombies (GOTY edition) now this may not work if you have the old pc version of plants vs zombies. So to check if you have the GOTY edition first. Launch up Plants vs Zombies and press click to play. Now look at the top left (<--) of your screen. If there is a create your own zombatar you have the GOTY edition otherwise if you dont check for my old pc version cheat guide if i have made it yet. Now enough wasting your time. Lets start.

1.Unlimited sun
First launch up Plants vs Zombies and Cheat Engine. If this is your first time launching Cheat engine skip the tutorial. You are able to do it later. (CLICK THE GLOWING COMPUTER THEN SELECT popcapgame1 or PlantsVszombies.exe) (you must do this for every guide here)
Now go to any type of game (ex. Adventure). And type the sun amount you have and click new scan and then first scan. Once it is done scanning place a plant. Then type the amount of sun you have now and press next scan. There should be only one address. If there is more than one address. Repeat the process. once you have one address double click it. Then double click the numbers that are in values and change it to 9999 or any number and press the square. Done!

2.Unlimited Coins

Divide your coins by ten and add the number you have in the value box. For example. I have 29,201 coins. Then enter in the value box 2920 in the value box.
Click new scan then first scan. Spend some of your coins on anything or gain more coins. (Example after i have grabbed a gem i have 30,201 coins now. I will type in the value box 3020) click next scan. Click the address. And double click the number that is below the word value. Change it to any number. Press the Box. Done!

warning: PLEASE delete the address in the table (where the value changing number happend) after finishing the game or PvZ Will not open for a certain time. Restart your computer if you forgot to do this.

3.No Cooldown/Recharge (my preferred way)
Click memory view.
Right click at the first address and choose Go to address. Type 004958BC. Double click the coloured text and change 24 to 48.
Click ok and done! To change it back type 24 or to make your plants go back to original recharging.

Thats my tutorial! There is more but this is for some simple ones. Answer the pole if you want to know how to access the limbo page! It is where discarded minigames and other are in there.
or maybe if you are bored with your plants in the zen garden (this wont use Cheat engine). Tell me in the poll!