Please help 😅

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

Tanzila

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
The thing is, I want to get 100 SB, but I can't figure out how. I've read the rules, but I don't know how to write a review for a book. And I don't know which books have already been reviewed. I'm not good at this stuff, and I'm new. How can I get SB? And how do I become an active participant? Because I read how to become an active participant, but I didn't understand. 🙁
Thank you very much for your attention!

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hey! @Tanzila,

you can still review a book, even when someone has reviewed it before.. so be reassured :) we just need your opinion about the book, if it’s good or not.

there are other ways to earn SB Points if reviewing a book is not your taste. You can Review your Smartphone, favourite Movies or games!

LINK:
And

There are a lot of choices to earn SB Points :D
Please re-read this: 🤑 How to farm SB Points at sbenny.com 🤑 (it takes awhile to know the forum and how it works.)

to get the “Active User” Tag
Please check here: User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

also the forum rules again: Forum Rules

Hope this helps
@Obber

SoRyuNa

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello and welcome :) I'm also fairly new just like you, and I earned sbcash by doing what I love. I shared ebooks that I have because I have a ton of them as I love reading. So you just be you and share what you love too, as mentioned above there's lots you can review that'll earn you sbcash. I myself searched for games I personally loved playing and they haven't been reviewed yet. It's a pretty big community, there's lot to do and explore, just ask and we'll help as much as we can ;) Hope you have a blast here!

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Also, another viable option for you is to share ebooks. Got some good books you want to share? You can post them here and earn SB Points as well. But be sure to read and follow the rules before you post anything:

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
just upload some ebooks (make sure it's not uploaded yet) and you'll be fine

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
As of now, uploading ebooks won't earn you anything unless someone downloads it, so you're better off recording a video for a showcase for a mod from sbenny. Earns you 400sb points. Also I think the questions thread is more suited for this.