Please help me fix "Error code 495" from google play store

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,585 happy users since 2014.
Register

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello~! So i've been trying to download "Honkai Impact 3" on play store, but when it reach around 20%, it suddenly says "error code 495". I've already force stop play store, deleted cache and data, remove my account, restarted my phone, and deleted the update of play store. I don't really know what to do now lol. Does anyone here know a fix for this? Or should i just download apkpure and install it there?

P.S. by the way, I've also tried to download the game for about 10 times already.

Edit: I just downloaded it in apkpure. But if you have a fix for this "Error code 495", then please reply it to this thread, because some people might also have this problem and don't want to use apkpure, etc.

Last edited:

YashDalal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
my account was stuck when i was using 1 of apps to hack play store entirely.even after all deleted still my account was stuck. i had to root again.but that is just stupid.
though Sbenny is not coming on today.i was waiting for him for hours

AsianNinja

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ive experience that before and i found a solution in youtube it has a app that u should use i think its related to a root app

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ive experience that before and i found a solution in youtube it has a app that u should use i think its related to a root app
Hmm... Well, I don't have root... I tried to root my phone before, but kingoroot, etc. doesn't work. I tried to root it using magisk, but it was hard so I just give up 😅

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
You should download it from other site , if you want I can help you find it. You should check your storage of phone or you should try downloading on other phone

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
You should download it from other site , if you want I can help you find it. You should check your storage of phone or you should try downloading on other phone
Thanks, I downloaded it in apkpure~ I'll probably just use apkpure from now on instead of google play store when I'm downloading something that's 500+ mb

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thanks, I downloaded it in apkpure~ I'll probably just use apkpure from now on instead of google play store when I'm downloading something that's 500+ mb
Yeah apkpure is nice but not all games are available there but I hope the games you desire will be there .have a nice day ☺

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've checked on several reliable sources online - Android Stack Exchange, Quora and XDA. The general consensus is do exactly what you have already done I'm afraid, clear cache, data from play store app, uninstall updates and try again. If you haven't already, have a look on apkmirror. That site normally has system app updates way before the play store. You may find a more up-to-date version of the store there. If you're in they may actually have the game there as well as they do a few select games. If you prefer downloading from apps, try searching on F-Droids site/app for an actual apkmirror app. Small file size too.

Just be careful with apkpure. It's changed recently. I have OCD when it comes to new files on my phones and check at least 3 times a day in my file explorer what's appeared. Apkpure has a folder in Android/data which actually somehow keeps cache advert files and they will not be deleted by your phone even if you choose clear cache. You will get a ridiculous amount of MP4 files on there in a short amount of time. I left it for 6 days without clearing it out, going on apkpure twice a day. By the time I deleted the folder, 220mb of adverts, JSON, jpeg files were there.

Also Apkpure has a service which runs in the background no matter what using valuable RAM. Even Greenify cannot stop it for any amount of time as it just starts back up again.

Apologies for lengthy post too!

jackBDMN

Lurker Lv0️⃣
To fix the "error code 495" while downloading "Honkai Impact 3" on the Play Store, you can try the following steps:

1. Clear Play Store Data: Go to your phone's settings, then Apps or Application Manager. Find Google Play Store, and tap on it. Clear data and cache for the Play Store.
  2. Re-add Google Account: Re-add your Google account by going to Settings > Accounts > Google > Remove the account and then add it back.
  3. Check Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable and fast internet connection.
  4. Check Storage: Make sure you have sufficient storage space available on your device.
  5. Try Downloading Later: Sometimes, the issue is temporary, so try downloading the game at a different time.
If none of these steps works, you can consider downloading the game from a trusted source like APKPure. However, be cautious when downloading from third-party sources and make sure to enable "Unknown sources" in your phone's settings to install apps from outside the Play Store.