Please Help Me I Want To Upload Games Here

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,915 happy users since 2014.
Register

JERSHON

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please Somebody Help Me Upload Games Or Apps Here

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
How Can I Upload Games?
1st, welcome to Sbenny .
2nd , I'm @SusieQ Lead Staff Supervisor , I am the person you'd be speaking with and I'm happy to help you get started. Please take a moment to read my guide //rules here for new modders to our community.
(

Rules to follow when releasing a mod apk at Sbenny.com! )
Once you submit your post mod myself and my team will pm you directly. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
Best Regards
SusieQ

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
but where to upload the game
Seriously? You started your own thread asking this question and got replies and now you're asking the same thing in another thread. Sheeeeesh 🤦🏻‍♂️

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
You are not clearly telling me where to upload the mod game on sbenny, I have to upload 911 Operator game mod on sbenny

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
You are not clearly telling me where to upload the mod game on sbenny, I have to upload 911 Operator game mod on sbenny
This game that's already on the forum?

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Now at present I am a newbie at sbenny but clearly you are not.So either you are acting mad or you have clearly not seen the link you have send.The link has been removed from @Sbenny himself and he has refunded people who had purchased it.Hence to my knowledge there is no current mod for that game.I have modded it.If you are kind please tell me where to upload the game.My game is already sbupload but I have not received email from anyone.I am new to this place and require as much help as possible.God bless everyone

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
So now finally tell me where to upload or I am going to upload the mod game on this link for free.I have already donated many of my sbcash to others and honestly I love donating and so I don't care much.If giving it free makes someone happy I am going to do it

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Go back to your own thread you started. I answered your question there yesterday.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
No you haven't answered it correctly and that is why I am going to report you.I will see to it that you will be fired from sbenny.And you know what you have made me angry and I am going to ask for a refund as I have suffered and am suffering a loss because I couldn't upload the mod yesterday

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
No you haven't answered it correctly and that is why I am going to report you.I will see to it that you will be fired from sbenny.And you know what you have made me angry and I am going to ask for a refund as I have suffered and am suffering a loss because I couldn't upload the mod yesterday
Good luck 👍🏻

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Well I have uploaded it yesterday so first it will be approved by the game testers from sbenny and then it will be Available for everyone