Please help mee im supa lost rn

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,398 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does syberia work for you as of 2/12/19??

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenKaiikaii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
:cryingdroid:ok sooooo im super sad i downloaded extracted everything i needed to but the game i got syberia is saying it wont download because i may have not purchased the app ?? Im kinda confused did i miss a step or does the game need to be updated ??can someone please help me bc i want to play this game so bad and i dont trust other sites to download games from like i do with @Sbenny

FatBoi

RICEFIELDS-WORKER
Member for 5 years
Were there any special requirements in the description of the game? Like does it require lucky patcher to install etc?

QueenKaiikaii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Happy birthday hun😘😸😸🎊🎆 and no there wasnt just download the apk a nd obb no lucky patch or anything like that was required i kinda thought maybe that was the issue too lol but nah fam 😣😣😣😢😢
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

FatBoi

RICEFIELDS-WORKER
Member for 5 years
Cheers and hmm.. It may be due to a packaging error as it may have not been put into the correct folder. Asides from that I may suggestion getting a file manager app and seeing if you can manually install said application yourself. If no of those work try pm the one who modded said game and go from there, sorry. It's the best I could suggest and hope you figure it out soon.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Was this issue resolved, or do you still need some help? :)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

Because the original poster has not responded, I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.