Please recommend some Android Emulator

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,622 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
For your information , I use Nox v6.6.*.* currently . But it giving some problems for some split apps and even for some standalone apps. Can you guys recommend some good emulator as a sidekick ? Thanks a lot in advance 😊

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bluestacks i used it to play coc on my old potato while i prefer MEmu because it is the only android emu that runs perfectly fine on my potato.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Heres the one I use other than Nox (Usually for mod testing)

LDPlayer (7.2 Rooted) Good but has some bugs (rare).

Bluestacks (7.2 x64 Unrooted) A bit slow but overall a good unrooted emulator (havent rooted it yet)

Memu (5.1 and 7.2 x64 Rooted) Feels a bit like Nox but is very good and way faster than other emulators. Hugely noticeable fps difference when compared to other emulators. Easy to connect with Android Studio for bug testing.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Memu if your system can handle it . Most of the android games play well on it too

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thanks all of you for the suggestions 😍

Memu if your system can handle it . Most of the android games play well on it too
I hope my system can handle it ... I have pretty low budget system...
Core i5 7th gen
8gb Ram
2TB HDD
Radeon Rx 460 2GB

I hope it can handle 😅

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Its much lighter than other emulators , so you might get lucky

Core i5 7th gen
8gb Ram
2TB HDD
Radeon Rx 460 2GB

I hope it can handle 😅

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Memu emulator. I mostly use it for apps.
Post automatically merged:

Memu emulator. I mostly use it for apps.

Core i5 7th gen
8gb Ram
2TB HDD
Radeon Rx 460 2GB

I hope it can handle 😅

Core i5 7th gen
8gb Ram
2TB HDD
Radeon Rx 460 2GB

I hope it can handle 😅
I am using it on my Win7 icore3 with 4 gb ram (built in vga card) and it's working great. :cool: :)

Last edited:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Come on Sista , Don't you get bored maintaining this much formalities and copy pasting over and over again ?!? You can sometime change something ... Like Start by removing that thank you line before sending me 😑😅😂

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Come on Sista , Don't you get bored maintaining this much formalities and copy pasting over and over again ?!? You can sometime change something ... Like Start by removing that thank you line before sending me 😑😅😂
Nope, sorry but that's how it works :LOL:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Yea, you can download the arm64 version by opening up Multi-Memu and then click "New" at bottom right corner, after that you can find the 64 bit version there.

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yea, you can download the arm64 version by opening up Multi-Memu and then click "New" at bottom right corner, after that you can find the 64 bit version there.
Memu is still on android 5 or upgraded?
Read somewhere that they release beta nought but did not find any link. Not going for gennymotion, as currently memu performance is suitable for my current pc config.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
It has a 7.1 version, the reason why the emulator is shipped with a 5.1 version is because its currently the most stable. You can find the v7.1 and arm64 by opening up multi memu and creating a new emulator instance there.

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
It has a 7.1 version, the reason why the emulator is shipped with a 5.1 version is because its currently the most stable. You can find the v7.1 and arm64 by opening up multi memu and creating a new emulator instance there.
Thanks. I will check it. (y) :)