Please suggest or give ideas for any good Otome and/or Gender Bender Visual Novels

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,719 happy users since 2014.
Register

resettozero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I badly need help in finding this type of VN's I just finished Storm Lover Kai and Hakuoki and I badly need more. Suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch

XOXO

shock.jpg

Attachments

ColdArcher

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! I don't know if you still need recommedation but here i am 😅 . There's a bunch of good otome games!
There some that is free to play on steam like: Cinderella phenomenon, Tailors Tales(have some full routes and the dev is working on the others guys yet but i highly recommend it!) .
For paid games we have : Amnesia, Steam prison, Nightsade...
There's app for android/iphone that is called Love 365 they have a lot of otome stories there but it's all paid(you pay once per story) but it is pretty good!

Edit: Amnesia is on Android as well;
for android games we have: Ikemen vampire, Ikemen Sengoku, Samurai Ballad, Mystic Messenger, Mr. Love Queen's Choice (this one is more like a reverse harem than otome), Ikemen Revolution.

By the way... there's a website called vndb that you can browser all kind of visual novels there and you can choose a tag of otomes games or gender bender(or whatever you want actually)! I hope that can help you :giggle: