PLEEAAASEE I NEED HELPPP

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,620 happy users since 2014.
Register

Aurorraqueenn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok.... hear me out guys I have a friend lets call her Diana and she has a guy friend (lets call him Tedros) they've been friends since this school year of mine and Tedros has feelings for me and Diana's friend (lets call her Mari). Diana was fine at first when we found out and like something happened my friend Diana said it was because she was just embarrassed to Tedros but like whenever Tedros is around with our group of friends like she like hides and hides away and now she's like avoiding Mari too I dont know any more, any uggestion on what should I do or advise. I dont want my friends to drift away from eachother I really love them both 😢😢😢😢

0roxson0

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
The first thing you should do is consult real people and not a website that sells hacked games and stuff. Also I only managed to understand the first sentence.

sheredyn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
yea this... for real tho, we like helping each other (aren't we? 😅).
Just try talk with her, ask what's the matter or whatever.
Beside, the first step to solve a problem is to know what the problem is, right?

0roxson0

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
From what I can tell this Tedros guy likes both the person that posted this thread and Diana’s friend. When Diana found out she started avoiding them.

I have no idea how to solve that problem as I have no experience on these things.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Best way in my opinion, it's best for all of you to sit together the problem like an adult (and yes, adult, you guys like 17-18 now from my understanding) It'll be awkward, trust me, things like this always gonna be, but it's for the best, to all of you. I see the problem in this Tedros guy, the dude need to make up his mind, this is not a rom-com anime, you can't have it both ways, either one or none.

Aurorraqueenn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
bruh like thats the thing though she doesn't tell me whats wrong with her but if I kept on insisting that she should tell me she'll tell that she's jealous of Tedros cuz she's lesbian but brruh she dated like many guyz already I know she's not lesbian
Post automatically merged:

Best way in my opinion, it's best for all of you to sit together the problem like an adult (and yes, adult, you guys like 17-18 now from my understanding) It'll be awkward, trust me, things like this always gonna be, but it's for the best, to all of you. I see the problem in this Tedros guy, the dude need to make up his mind, this is not a rom-com anime, you can't have it both ways, either one or none.

but thats the thing she avoids my question or dodge it

bruh I want to but she'll run away and wont listen to me I mean Tedros and Diana did talk when I was in class but she kept on looking down and dodging Tedros'
questions and denying she's avoiding him

well actually Tedros only like Diana as a friend and I actually didnt know Tedros liked Mari and how he got his for Mari they're actually a couple now too but I think Diana isn't ok with it actually....

Last edited:

Bootysmash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
If shes avoiding you altogether because of who he likes then is she really a friend? You can't control his feelings, its her issue so she needs to deal with it accordingly and not take it out on you 🤷‍♀️ if you've made it clear that you dont reciprocate the feelings towards him then the balls in her court and if she is still avoiding you then find some better friends.

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
I know I'm a bit late, but I do want to tell you that reconciliation is the best way to tie up loose ends.

Gather in a private place and discuss it face-to-face. With that said, both parties must consent it otherwise, the results will not bw fruitful.

I know I'm a bit late, but I do want to tell you that reconciliation is the best way to tie up loose ends.

Gather in a private place and discuss it face-to-face. With that said, both parties must consent it otherwise, the results will not bw fruitful.

Hippi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
just tell them a guy isn't really worth all that. Oh and honesty is key

D500

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would try to know what's the problem, I mean there must be something else if she is avoiding you, if not, she's not a true friend and you should let go :/
Life goes on, for me at least

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
From my understanding and oversimplifying, you, Diana and Marie are friends. Tedros is your and Diana's friend. Tedros caught a little something something for Marie. And now for some reason, Diana's acting like a sussy baka.

Maybe you could try to gently prod her a bit, like approach her and ask her what's wrong and why she acting so sus. Respect her decisions and her privacy, and don't pressure her. Of course, that could lead to her never voicing her feelings, and you just drift apart from her.

You could corner her and flat out ask her whatever it is you're gonna ask her. Put pressure on her and see if she breaks. It really depends on the type of person you're dealing with.