Device
Samsung J7 Pro
Country
Philippines
Pocket Build v.2.62 ~ UNLIMITED RESOURCES

Pocket Build v.2.62

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Ferz

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• PLEASE NOTE: This isn't a typical city management/simulation game. This is a whole new experience!

Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!

"An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice

Castles, trees, fences, people, animals, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all there for the building. The only limit is your imagination!

- Hundreds of items to build.
    - Huge open world.
    - Build instantly.
    - Beautiful 3D graphics.
    - New items added every update.
    - Endless possibilities.
    -Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
    - Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
    - Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
    - 3D touch support.
    - Haptic feedback.

The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• FREE IN APP PURCHASES

• This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ferz and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=moonbear.PocketBuild

A

Ad Manager

Debby

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Staff member
Modder of the Month
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
Member for 3 years
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
Italy
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Luan

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Huawei P20 Lite - EmotionUI_8.0.0
Country
Macedonia
Dunno how to install this file it is an apks file and when i open it with winrar it shows the APK file and split config apk.
Screenshot_20191010_134704_com.huawei.hidisk.jpg

My smartphone is a Huawei P20 Lite

DamienTrust

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Samsung Galaxy S8 - Android.
Country
United States of America
My guess is that you have to install it through lp. However, when i did it, it said my phone was incompatible. So, I dont know if the APK works.

Luan

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Country
Macedonia
Tried installing it through Luckypatcher didnt install something about incompatible device

Ferith

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Indonesia
Tried with luckypatcher, normal way, APK editor, and tried to extract the file too but still no luck.. Anyone have a breaktrough?

Rangatira01

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Vf700
@Ferz any chance you could make a zip file so we can extract the game from it? Otherwise refund my SB Cash and the others to who are having issues. I've checked the play store and my device is compatible

yvolt0296

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
I tried installing The app thru LP and it's says Incompatible... SO argggh should have red the comment section first hahahaha

aedrik

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
seems like a lot of people are having the same issue. can you please post an explanation for how the installation may work or refund us? thanks

Luan

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Country
Macedonia
OK @everyone i found a way how to install this file since it is an apks file you need to rebuild and install using Luckypatcher.
ex.
Screenshot_20191016_101519.jpg

Afterwards you need to find the file where it is stored click it and then just as shown in the picture below install it.
Screenshot_20191016_101306_ru.UkDTkAJp.XLzsgRTno.jpg

For me it said it is incompatible with my device but i could install it from the play store wierd tell me if it works for you all.
Peace Out.

DruidOrion

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
LP says that the application is incompatible with my device. I can download the normal version from the play store so it shouldn't be an issue.
Device: Samsung Galaxy s10+

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.