Mod apk Pocket Build v.2.62 ~ UNLIMITED RESOURCES

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Pocket Build v.2.62

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ferz

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 41 times

• PLEASE NOTE: This isn't a typical city management/simulation game. This is a whole new experience!

Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!

"An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice

Castles, trees, fences, people, animals, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all there for the building. The only limit is your imagination!

- Hundreds of items to build.
    - Huge open world.
    - Build instantly.
    - Beautiful 3D graphics.
    - New items added every update.
    - Endless possibilities.
    -Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
    - Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
    - Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
    - 3D touch support.
    - Haptic feedback.

The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• FREE IN APP PURCHASES

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ferz and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=moonbear.PocketBuild

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dunno how to install this file it is an apks file and when i open it with winrar it shows the apk file and split config apk.
Screenshot_20191010_134704_com.huawei.hidisk.jpg

My smartphone is a Huawei P20 Lite

DamienTrust

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My guess is that you have to install it through lp. However, when i did it, it said my phone was incompatible. So, I dont know if the apk works.

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tried installing it through Luckypatcher didnt install something about incompatible device

Ferith

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tried with luckypatcher, normal way, apk editor, and tried to extract the file too but still no luck.. Anyone have a breaktrough?

yvolt0296

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried installing The app thru LP and it's says Incompatible... SO argggh should have red the comment section first hahahaha

aedrik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
seems like a lot of people are having the same issue. can you please post an explanation for how the installation may work or refund us? thanks

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
OK @everyone i found a way how to install this file since it is an apks file you need to rebuild and install using Luckypatcher.
ex.
Screenshot_20191016_101519.jpg

Afterwards you need to find the file where it is stored click it and then just as shown in the picture below install it.
Screenshot_20191016_101306_ru.UkDTkAJp.XLzsgRTno.jpg

For me it said it is incompatible with my device but i could install it from the play store wierd tell me if it works for you all.
Peace Out.

DruidOrion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
LP says that the application is incompatible with my device. I can download the normal version from the play store so it shouldn't be an issue.
Device: Samsung Galaxy s10+

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm having the same issue as others. It is strange that a mod be posted this long with the same problem, and not be addressed by any modder or admin... I have grown to expect better from this place...

At the same time, the folks that put in the daily grind to make this awesome site freely available to everyone have their own lives that exist far away from their digital screens. I will reserve judgement to see if this issue improves soon enough...

suicidalpotato666

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same here: I tried SAI ("incompatible" error) and LP (doesn't even show up, it only shows .apk).
Unusable mod.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser