Pokémon Go Spoof

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

cheezpuuf

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey all! I've recently discovered a great Pokémon Go spoofing app, though I'm not sure if Apple Play Store has it. I'm only confident that it's in Google Play Store 😄

The app is called FGL Pro, and it's free. I didn't try Lucky Patcher on it to remove the ads, but I'm pretty sure you'll need the ads to be able to spoof.

Instructions::
1. Download and open the app from any reliable source.
2. Go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information
3. Tap on Build Number a certain amount of times, to enable Developer mode which is needed to enable Mod Location
4. Search up for Mock Location in your phone's search function
5. Tap on it and let FGL Pro be your Mock Locator
6. Open FGL Pro and ta-da! You can now change your location as you please.

Make sure that you remember to enable Developer mode, the app won't work without it being the mock locator.

This is so far anti-ban as long as you don't move too fast, or travel to other countries too fast. Sometimes, soft ban may occur if you move to a different country within the span of 24 hours.

How to detect Soft Ban
You'll know when you get soft banned once you aren't able to spin Pokéstops or catch Pokés. They will run away after the first escape, despite your high catch rates.

Please do drop down a comment if it works! I've been using it for almost a week, and it's doing fine. I hope you have a fun time spoofing all over! It works with other applications too <3

Last edited:

Meizter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks mate! I though it was done with spoofing.. but I will give it a try.. it's non rooted I suppose?

cheezpuuf

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks mate! I though it was done with spoofing.. but I will give it a try.. it's non rooted I suppose?
Yep! Rooted and non-rooted phones can use the app.

Meizter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yep! Rooted and non-rooted phones can use the app.
I see! I can use it too... Only.thing is every time you use the joystick it has to mock the location again.. takes some time to do proper walking. Or is it just me?

cheezpuuf

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I see! I can use it too... Only.thing is every time you use the joystick it has to mock the location again.. takes some time to do proper walking. Or is it just me?
I too have the problem, but I suppose it's worth the wait for the free walking 🤣

Meizter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I too have the problem, but I suppose it's worth the wait for the free walking 🤣
True dat! :) my account got banned ealier :p so i made a new one but its only lvl 9..

cheezpuuf

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
True dat! :) my account got banned ealier :p so i made a new one but its only lvl 9..
Ohh, I can assure you that this is anti-ban though!

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@cheezpuuf
Thanks for your contribution to our community..
I don't personally play this game, but from reading the feedback left in your post it appears to be working fine. Would you like me to edit your post to have the hide for reply or possibly the SB charge added to it so you can earn SB Points so when someone taps to get link you earn sb bucks ?
If so let me know in pm what amount you'd like to charge or if you'd prefer the hide link to reply /like option
Best Regards,
SusieQ

Meizter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its not working for me anymore,, when opening the FGL Pro it said that i have the June security patch installed and it might not work anymore..
any tips on get it working again?
i dont want to uninstall the security patches tbh..

Koshifuriman

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Gracias por la informacion, tratare de realizar paso a paso las instrucciones