📲 Tutorial Pokémon Quest [Level 100 Pokemon, Free Cooking, Pokeball Decorations and HP/ATK]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,859 happy users since 2014.
Register

leoserino

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Expedition bonus meter is pretty easy. Just do a byte search from 0-11 (see image for reference) and refine every time you run a mission. Once you narrow it down you'll want to freeze it at 11. I always get 2 values at the end no matter how much I refine them but freezing both at 11 works without problems.
YOU ARE THE MAN! THANK YOU

leoserino

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Expedition bonus meter is pretty easy. Just do a byte search from 0-11 (see image for reference) and refine every time you run a mission. Once you narrow it down you'll want to freeze it at 11. I always get 2 values at the end no matter how much I refine them but freezing both at 11 works without problems.
Hey bro, I tried to do this method, but failed. Would you mind sharing those values?

Aesp9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey bro, I tried to do this method, but failed. Would you mind sharing those values?
The two values are just whatever number the bonus meter is on; I don't think sharing the addresses would help because they change. Essentially you just want to search for the number that the meter is on and increase the number by 1 and refine after you complete a mission, unless you finish the meter and becomes empty again (then you'd refine it for 0 and then continue). It usually takes me 4-5 missions before I find the two values that I freeze at 11. I could try to make a video later if you'd like

leoserino

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The two values are just whatever number the bonus meter is on; I don't think sharing the addresses would help because they change. Essentially you just want to search for the number that the meter is on and increase the number by 1 and refine after you complete a mission, unless you finish the meter and becomes empty again (then you'd refine it for 0 and then continue). It usually takes me 4-5 missions before I find the two values that I freeze at 11. I could try to make a video later if you'd like
I did exactly the same, but in 9 missions in a row I get stuck with 27-30 values. If it wouldn't be much trouble for you, I would appreciate the video. Thank you for the help.

CadenSamples

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do
Post automatically merged:

Can you help me find where i meed to go like how i do it

Last edited:

judorozco

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Do I need root on my phone to play this mod apk? Thanks in advance

BlueBlue