Pokémon Shield Switch NSP + Update 1.2 + Expansion Pass

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Pokémon Shield Switch NSP + Update 1.2 + Expansion Pass

1592199335176.png

Pokémon Shield NSPis a role-playing video game developed by Game Freak with assistance from Creatures Inc. and published by Nintendo.

Description: A new generation of Pokémon is coming to the Nintendo Switch™ system. Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! players are in for a BIG surprise! Did you enjoy Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!? If you’ve played either of these games, you can receive a special Gigantamax Pikachu or Gigantamax Eevee in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield! The power of Gigantamaxing will allow each of these Pokémon to take on a colossally adorable appearance and gain the ability to use a unique G-Max Move!

Players with Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! save data will receive the special Pikachu and players with Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! save data will receive the special Eevee. It is possible to get both Pokémon in one Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield save file. You’ll be able to receive the special Pikachu or Eevee at the Wild Area Station in the game. (This occurs after about two hours of gameplay, though individual gameplay time may vary.) The special Pikachu and Eevee cannot be evolved.

How to Install and Update the Game

1. Uncompress the files.
  2. Install the NSP file via Gold Leaf. In this case, we recommend Gold Leaf v0.7 .
  3. Once all installations are done play and Enjoy the game.
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 16 times

Last edited:

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
I've replied to your message
Post automatically merged:

Fixed

kenrad28

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I cannot download as well...please reply and fix

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Link seems to be being updated and I shall send privately once verified working to anyone that has already purchased.

And then update the link.

Have a blessed day 🙏

kenrad28

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Do you have an ETA to when the links will be updated?

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
what do you need just dlc and update ? I can send those privately ....taking longer as i am downloading all files and uploading to sbupload to avoid links being deleted

kenrad28

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes, I need the DLC and expansion pass. I already have the game downloaded.

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
messaged you privately and now have updated the links for dlc and Update 1.2

BASE GAME WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY

Post automatically merged:

Fixed updated and Verified

Last edited:

ZZZzzzSuperDuper

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Seems I can't download the update. I have the base and the DLC but the update won't register on my device. Please send if you have. Thanks and much appreciated.

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
LINK UPDATED AS TEMP WHILE I DOWNLOAD AND REUPLOAD TO SBUPLOAD