🎮 Nintendo DS ROM Pokemon Black

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,868 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
~*~ Nintendo DS Rom ~*~ Pokemon Black

1544331136559.png

Description: Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version feature new Pokémon that players can catch, train and battle as they progress through the game, and some Pokémon can only be caught in one version of the game. For example, the Legendary Pokémon Reshiram can only be caught in Pokémon Black Version, while the Legendary Pokémon Zekrom can only be caught in Pokémon White Version. Additionally, the two games feature different areas for the first time in the series, with the game world of Pokémon Black Version featuring a unique metropolitan area called Black City, and a lush, green area named White Forest only found in Pokémon White Version. Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version also mark the first time in a Pokémon video game that the seasons will change in the game world. Certain Pokémon appear more frequently during different seasons, and players can only access some areas during a specific season.

Installation Instructions: Once you have your emulator installed; click on file, then open. Then select the game file on your computer and it should play. Happy Gaming!

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

BabeintheWoods

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
i appreciate the uploads :) but i wanted to mention that i couldn't get this one to play, and then i realized that it wasn't an .nds file lol i'm guessin that means it's for a higher grade of nintendo system? anyway, thanks for the ABC murders, will be playing soon d:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
i appreciate the uploads :) but i wanted to mention that i couldn't get this one to play, and then i realized that it wasn't an .nds file lol i'm guessin that means it's for a higher grade of nintendo system? anyway, thanks for the ABC murders, will be playing soon d:
Sorry the pokEnon works with the emulator I have. I can see if I can find a different filetype, I know you are trying to use them with your actual ds. :) I have more I'll be posting soon too

BabeintheWoods

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
ah lol i wasn't aware there was a difference in file formats between an emulator and the original system. but heyy, now i know lol and so does anyone else that's interested d:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
You're welcome xD

Mati186

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks Cordelia ♥

SunWolf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
the link redirect me back to the forum ;-; it is removed?