Pokemon GO! APK Release - NO Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,085 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: 0.29.0

Root needed? No

Can be played Offline? No

Game description:
Like Ingress, takes you on a real life adventure, but this time you get to catch Pokemon.
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo
***READ ME***
This game is now Available on the US Playstore. If you have downloaded it through the Playstore or the link below you are safe to play. There are rumors of bans for downloading it early in your Country, but they are false rumors. BUT! Here is the but, if you use GPS & Location spoofing you can and mostly likely will get a soft ban for a short time. This means you will see Pokemon, but not be able to catch them, you will see gyms, but not be able to claim or challenge them and you will see Pokestops, but you can't get items. The soft ban can last a few hours to a few days. It's your risk.

Also Take note. You need 3G/4G netowrk service to play this game outside of your home. At home you can use WiFi and unless you have a portable WiFi unit or a Friend that can use their device as a hotspot for you, you can't play this on the go without network service. So for people playing on Tablets without network service, use a friends phone or yours as a hotpsot for your Tab or you won't be able to play outside your home.

Mod Features:
NO Mod, Just APK Realese

Installation Instructions:
1. Download APK
2. Install APK
3. Have Fun

**Side Note**
Only downside to this game so far in my opinion is that it is ruled by micro transactions. Maybe with time and futures updates, they will make the gold to real money ratio better.
Other than that it has been fun so far.

Credits to: Axiom

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 47 times

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Cheers Axiom for this!! Also I know this is wholly a server sided game but any chance of some modified poke balls? Or anything? I'm sure I know the answer but hey its worth asking! (y) :D :cool:

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Once I get some free time I was gonna see about a simple mod for pokeballs and items. Gold is definitely all server.

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
If anyone can do it you guys can!! Here's hoping :arrow:

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
This message has been added the to OP as well. Please Read.

***READ ME***
This game is now Available on the US Playstore. If you have downloaded it through the Playstore or the link below you are safe to play. There are rumors of bans for downloading it early in your Country, but they are false rumors. BUT! Here is the but, if you use GPS & Location spoofing you can and mostly likely will get a soft ban for a short time. This means you will see Pokemon, but not be able to catch them, you will see gyms, but not be able to claim or challenge them and you will see Pokestops, but you can't get items. The soft ban can last a few hours to a few days. It's your risk.

Also Take note. You need 3G/4G netowrk service to play this game outside of your home. At home you can use WiFi and unless you have a portable WiFi unit or a Friend that can use their device as a hotspot for you, you can't play this on the go without network service. So for people playing on Tablets without network service, use a friends phone or yours as a hotpsot for your Tab or you won't be able to play outside your home.

Pokemon GO! APK Release - NO Mod was released by Axiom and 14253 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.