Pokemon go spoof

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,704 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jokercyde

Thanks to all Sbenny! Greatest mods only!
Member for 6 years
I have been using this app for months now and as long as you login in the same area you're okay. It's really cool to login in China One Day. Wait 24 hours which is enough time to fly to the United States and login again and continue to play and then 24 hours later you can be in Europe. I have never even received a soft ban however if you don't give enough adequate time between major places it does not work another example if I login and play in New York I still need to wait 4 or 5 hours to play in California. this information can help people catch the rare Pokemon in different areas of the world. The time you wait between logging in in different areas depends on the distance and how far it is via airplane and / or regular travel time, there is no joystick but you can make very small moves here and there. If it says GPS signal not found go back to vpna and reapply your location, if it says failed to detect location simply reapply your location and close and reopen Pokemon go. Hope this helps. Pm me with any questions
Pre warning, if you go to far to fast you get locked out from spinning or catching for a few hours as a soft ban. Also, sometime you will be just reloading Pokemon go over and over, it happens, it's not perfect just remember to refresh your location within the app before reloading.

Any questions or comments you know what to do!

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xdoapp.virtualphonenavigation

Last edited:

outrageously

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
sorry if im fully dumb or blinde . . .but what app :D? i Cant find name of it, or link :(

Zambesi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much.. like aleays you never let us down