Mod apk Pokemon Mega Smaragd[GER] [MOD][Emulator GBA]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,122 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GanjaMan96HD

Hell Modder
Active User
Member for 7 years

Pokemon Mega Smaragd [MOD][Emulator GBA] 1.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: GanjaMan96HD

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 30 times

• The gameplay in Emerald is largely the same as it was in Ruby and Sapphire. Much of the game takes place in an overhead style; players' characters can move in four directions and can talk to other people on the overworld. Players can encounter wild Pokémon by walking into grass, surfing on their Pokémon, walking through caves, and other means. They can also fight other trainers' Pokémon. When this happens, the game shifts to a battle screen where players and their Pokémon are seen on the front-left portion of the screen while opponents are viewed on the back-right portion. Stats of the Pokémon and their trainers are shown on the side of each participant; these stats include the Pokémon's levels, the trainers' Pokémon number (which can be anywhere between one and six), the Pokémon's health, and any status effects (such as poison, paralysis, burn, sleep, and freeze). Trainers send out the first Pokémon in their party and they take turns attacking where the first strike is determined usually by the speed of the two Pokémon. Players can choose from one of four options: Fight, Bag, Switch, and Run. Each Pokémon has 1-4 different moves that they can use, which have different effects, number of uses, and types (such as Grass, Psychic, etc.). When a Pokémon hits 0 HP, they faint, forcing the Pokémon's trainer to switch out. Once one trainer runs out of Pokémon, the battle is ended. When a human-controlled Pokémon wins a battle, the Pokémon gains experience. Enough experience will earn that Pokémon a higher level, which grants upgraded stats (which includes attack, speed, defense, special attack, special defense, and health) and sometimes grant new moves.

Certain battles allow for two-on-two combat; certain moves were designed to support partners while other moves are capable of attacking two or more Pokémon. Unlike Ruby and Sapphire which had you fight two specific trainers, Emerald allowed for you to have a 2-on-2 battle with two trainers both of whom you could usually battle separately. Every Pokémon has an ability that often aides in battle, such as abilities that make a Pokémon more powerful if they are close to fainting. Wild Pokémon encountered by players can be captured using items called Poké Balls, which have a greater chance of success the weaker the wild Pokémon is. Players can battle and trade with other players by linking their copies of Emerald with other Game Boy Advance games (which include Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, and LeafGreen). This can be accomplished either by using a Game Boy Advance link cable or by use of the wireless adapter that was bundled with FireRedand LeafGreen.

Aside from the traditional battle and overworld style, players' Pokémon are able to participate in Pokémon Contests where they can try and win in five different contest categories: "Cool", "Beauty", "Cute", "Smart", and "Tough" competitions. The players' characters are given a device early on called the PokéNav, which allows players to view the world map, check their Pokémon's contest stats, and make and receive phone calls with trainers that they have met with whom they can chat or plan a battle. This replaces a function called "Trainer's Eyes", which allows players to register certain trainers and see when they are in the mood to battle. This also allows players to rebattle Gym Leaders, an ability not found in previous Pokémon games. Emerald includes several other new features and changes. It includes animations of Pokémon in-battle (which was not present in Ruby or Sapphire) and an area called the Battle Frontier. It is an expansion of the Battle Tower found in previous games. A man whom players encounter several times throughout the game will eventually allow them to access the Battle Frontier after beating the Pokémon League Champion.

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Update 1.1 :
    fix some bugs
    add more eastereggs
    add more legendary (can fight unlimited)
    make many Routes useful & better
    add secret strong Trainer give a lot money and can fight unlimited

no need patch the GBA file only download and install the Emulator
    -----------------------------------------------------English------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ROM-Base: Pokemon Emerald German

Author: GanjaMan96HD

Current status: 100%

What I still want to do:
    what should i improve in your opinion?

Storyline:

He added a lot more points to the hack of the existing emerald edition.

The storyline has not changed.

features
    -All 386 Pokemon can catch you.
    -All Starter Pokemon Gen I, Gen II, Gen III are catchable.
    -Mega Developments (Normal, Legendary).
    - Stronger trainers on routes.
    -Starker Arenaleiter in for arenas.
    Rivals have been revised.

- In the Pokemon league the difficulty level would be increased enormously!
    -Many standard maps would be revised.
    -Many big new maps / routes.

-New Scripts & Events.
    - In almost every city you can find Legendary Pokemon.
    -The poker market would revise in a few cities.
    Pokemon evolve only by swapping,
    are now developing from Lvl 50.
    -Safarizone the Pokemons would be overworked.
    Very long playing time.

Patch wird nicht mehr benötigt nur noch die .gba file und der Emulator
    -----------------------------------------------------German------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gestartet am : 14.03.2017

ROM-Base
    : Pokemon Smaragd Deutsch

Autor: GanjaMan96HD

Aktueller Stand : 100%

Was ich noch machen will :
    was soll ich euer meinung nach verbessern?

Storyline:

Ihm Hack habe ich die vorhandene Smaragd Edition um sehr viele Punkte erweitert.

Die Storyline wurde nicht verändert.

Features
    -Alle 386 Pokemon kann man fange .
    -Alle Starter Pokemon Gen I, Gen II, Gen III sind fangbar .
    -Mega Entwicklungen (Normale,Legendäre) .
    -Stärkere Trainer auf denn Routen .
    -Stärkere Arenaleiter in denn Arenen .
    -Rivalen wurden überarbeitet .

-In der Pokemon Liga würde der Schwierigkeitsgrad enorm erhöht !
    -Viele Standart Maps würden überarbeitete .
    -Viele große neue Maps/Routen .

-Neue Scripts & Events .
    -In fast jeder Stadt kann man Legendäre Pokemon finden .
    -Der Pokemarkt würde in ein paar Städten überarbeiten .
    -Pokemon Entwickeln sich nur durch Tausch entwickeln,
    entwickeln sich jetzt ab Lvl 50 .
    -Safarizone die Pokemons würden überarbeitet.
    -Sehr Lange Spielzeit .

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

1.Download the .rar file
    2.Extract the .rar file
    3.Download the Emulator Windows/Android
    4.open the Emulator
    5.goto extract the .gba file and open
    6.Have fun p.s better save the game via start save
    7. find any bugs or error or crashes contact me here via msg

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    not on google play

Downloaded 14 times

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks! Is this Mod Free from any virus or any hacker that tryin to datamine your device? @GanjaMan96HD

GanjaMan96HD

Hell Modder
Active User
Member for 7 years
my game its in German language you can translate self i will not translate its need long time .
Its dont have any Virus or will damage you its clean file

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
my game its in German language you can translate self i will not translate its need long time .
Its dont have any Virus or will damage you its clean file
Hope you will add English language, I don't understand germany, only the basic like greeting and introduction

Racahelinvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh wow.. its in german :( i didnt understand lots things

YzFirewulf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't work be my... I don't find any data in my download list..

Last edited:

GanjaMan96HD

Hell Modder
Active User
Member for 7 years
@YzFirewulf i dont know what is your problem download the .gba file from mega.co.nz then install the emulator and run the EMU and select .gba file its pretty easy and you dont need root .

Pokemon Mega Smaragd[GER] [MOD][Emulator GBA] was released by GanjaMan96HD and 2473 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.