🎮 Nintendo DS ROM Pokemon: Pearl Version

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,889 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Pokemon: Pearl Version

Description:

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl are role-playing games with adventure elements. The basic mechanics of the games are largely the same as their predecessors. As with all Pokémon games for handheld consoles, gameplay is in third-person overhead perspective, and consists of three basic screens: a field map, in which the player navigates the main character; a battle screen; and the menu, in which the player configures his or her party, items, or gameplay settings. The player begins the game with no Pokémon or Poké Balls, but is given the choice of three Pokémon as a part of the story line. Once Pokéballs are obtained, the player can capture more Pokémon using Pokéballs. The player can also use his/her Pokémon to do damage to the other Pokémon. Whenever the player encounters a wild Pokémon or is challenged by a trainer to a battle, the screen switches to a turn-based battle screen where the Pokémon fight. During battle, the player may fight, use an item, switch the active Pokémon, or flee (the last not an option in battles against trainers). All Pokémon have hit points (HP); whenever a Pokémon's HP is reduced to zero, it faints and cannot battle unless revived at a Pokémon center or with an item. If the player's Pokémon defeats the opposing Pokémon (causes it to faint), it receives experience points. After accumulating enough experience points, it can level up; most Pokémon evolve into a new species of Pokémon whenever they reach a certain level. Pokémon's stats also increase every time it levels up, and they will also learn new moves as well. If the player cancels an evolution the Pokémon will learn new moves faster.

Apart from battling, capturing Pokémon is the most important element of Pokémon gameplay. Although other trainers' Pokémon cannot be captured, the player can use different kinds of Poké Balls on a wild Pokémon during battle. A successful capture adds the Pokémon to the player's active party or stores it if the player already has the maximum of six Pokémon. Factors in the success rate of capture include the HP of the target Pokémon and the strength of the Poké Ball used; the lower the target's HP and the stronger the Poké Ball, the higher the success rate of capture is. Also, inflicting certain status effects such as sleep or paralysis adds a multiplier to the capture rate, making it easier to capture wild Pokémon. Each species has a capture rate of its own as well.

Installation Instructions: First Download an emulator for the game.
Then Download the Rom and save it to your computer.
Then Open and Install the Emulator using the step by step instructions.
Then click on file, open and select the Rom File.
Then Play and Enjoy!

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Can you tell me how can I play this game and which emulator should I use

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Just click on the prefix filter on the previous page for NDS emulator and pick one out. Follow the installation instructions on the one you picked out.

First Download an emulator for the game.
Then Play and Enjoy!

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Just click on the prefix filter on the previous page for NDS emulator and pick one out. Follow the installation instructions on the one you picked out.

First Download an emulator for the game.
Then Play and Enjoy!
Can I play this game on my phone or do I need my PC

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Can I play this game on my phone or do I need my PC
The links we have shared decided so far are for PC emulators, but you can probably find one for your phone.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Can you pls help me out cause I can't seem to find any emulators for my phone

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Just search NDS Emulator on your Google play store. We are really supposed to link externally. There are a whole bunch of free ones that comeven up.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
You're welcome

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
You're welcome xD

szadek4200

Novice Lv1️⃣