Possible Answers Regarding My CoG's Mod Menu

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,308 happy users since 2014.
Register

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Heya'll, since so many of you still having troubles with my menu, being wether or not it's my fault and I hate repeating myself so here I am, making this post xD
Anyway,

1. Don't See The Menu.
Some games have hidden options until a certain point of the game (mostly after the character creation) so just keep playing until it pop-ups.

2. Getting Errors After Using The Menu.
Stat managements people!
That's half the reason why I made this, so y'all can deal with it instead xD
Anyway, unless the error happened WHILE using the menu, it's not my problem since I don't need to fiddle with the game to add the menu.

More so, if this happened before the character creation, just play through it first.

3. Menu Not Working.
I have a video guide posted in the "Mod Feature" on each and every post thinking people would at least want to know what the mod have before downloading so yeahhhh, watch it OwO

4. Imported (Saved) Character Problem.
Alright, this one start happening not long after I started making these menu but I found a way to bypass this and have been using it.
But there's still some old mods haven't been applied with this and I'll probably do it when I have a reason to like future updates.

____________________---------____________________

That's all I can think of for right now, we'll see if I can remember or find out more to add in here.
Feel free to remind me about any of it.
Again, I don't like repeating myself so I'll use this to reply xD
Thanks for reading UwU

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
If you're making that face because of your comment on Night Road, read the feed backs and my replies.
Nearly half of the votes are "Not Working", so go read them before complainings.

Finder003

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you're making that face because of your comment on Night Road, read the feed backs and my replies.
Nearly half of the votes are "Not Working", so go read them before complainings.
I can see the mod menu and...there's error when the girl visit my book store, it said something about the attributes or...points being 5 even tho it's 8? Something like that, also, just making a face -_-