Possible return of daily sbc

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,678 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenDeath

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Make it so you can only start collecting sbc after you have been a member for like a week. And have at least 7 posts (1 a day) make it so you could only get 1 to count in the intro section for your own intro post, others will not count for this at least. Encourage a report system to mark spam and such. Offer like 10 sb to first person who reported one if its found to be violation, and a - 100 to the spammer. Maybe if a user submits a report, after 3 strikes(false reports) they get a penelty. After the week they can begin to collect daily and e ter contests maybe. New accounts get like 30sb to try, but limit it to some areas maybe. Dunno on this exactly. You would also be expected to maintain maybe 5 posts a week to continue to collect daily. If the is not met you must begin a new week period as if you just started to make posts and then could resume collecting again. If an account gets too many reports, they could be offered a chance to appeal or they will get banned. Ie mod warns them they will be banned for spam unless they can give a good reason that the posts are not spam.

Just a few ideas for you.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I appreciate your ideas, however it's too weak and easy bypassable. Posting "spammy" posts such as "Thank you" or welcoming new users would be an easy way to circumvent all this and bring back the chaos we had before the change.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
wkwkwkwk thanos???? where did he came from xD
Post automatically merged:

I for one think that even tho the daily SB Points dissapear it doesn't really bring that much change since there's soo many other way to earn SBCash in this community, just try to make some small efforts like writing review and always vote for games poll and maybe you can even try to make your own mod and earn some extra sbcash. ^^

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Behold the power of meme!

Joke aside, what Mr? Ms? Cupcakes is true, there's a lot of way to obtain SB Points nowadays, heck, back in my day even a thousand cash was already considered to be super rich!

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Behold the power of meme!

Joke aside, what Mr? Ms? Cupcakes is true, there's a lot of way to obtain SB Points nowadays, heck, back in my day even a thousand cash was already considered to be super rich!
Just crazycupcake is fine, throw away those formalities lol xD and yeah so true! when sbcash got introduced again, i also felt 300 sbcash already made me felt like i am the richest person in the world xD

Last edited:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Excuse me, If I could add a point or two.

1. Time is an illusion; 1 month or half a year isn't enough,
a person could easily make 1 or more accounts and "cook it".
(Wait until those accounts gain the daily reward privilege.)

2. The level can also be abused by posting spam, but it is easier to monitor,
(Members can report) Admins can stop them with a ban.
But if there is even a small chance, bad people will always try it
and that will only lead to even more work for admins.

Edit:
The Bank can also be abused similarly to the Daily Log-in Reward.
+The Bank could be converted into a "Badge of Honor".
Example:
If the bank becomes an exclusive item, that only admins can give to those who are deserving,
then it would translate into a "special selection" daily reward system.

Note that it will open the questions:
"What about members who already have the bank?"
"Would it be possible and reasonable to review existing accounts and award or revoke banks?"

Last edited:

FrozenDeath

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I appreciate your ideas, however it's too weak and easy bypassable. Posting "spammy" posts such as "Thank you" or welcoming new users would be an easy way to circumvent all this and bring back the chaos we had before the change.
Thus why I said that that section (or others at your choice) would be excluded for that count so it won't work. And this the report system so if people were trying to do that kinda stuff other areas its reported and thus not counted.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Excuse me once more,
I'll explain what I meant by "reasonable" as I posted (edited a post) earlier.
I was thinking; "Would it be fair to give admins more work?"

darklighter

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
comes down to rewarding browsing vs interacting in a meaningful way, I know I spend pretty much all my social time on facebook or discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.