Power point 3 times re-edit?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,530 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

nozato2020

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Please refer to the video URL below.
https://streamable.com/s0wzyh
I think that the video above has been re-edited about three times for the following reasons.
1.Inscription on each slide labeled as a presentation
2.Set animation for each slide
3.Create 1 and 2 with video → 1st time
4.Create a video again so that the text matches the part you want to explain with the magnifying glass → 2nd time
5.Enter narration → 3rd time
What do you guys think?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
i mean... that's a lot of Effort XD bravo!
i like it!
there is a simpler way to do this.. but the fact that video has been edited three times, it will stress you out or make it harder.

*ahem* with a video recording software and audio recording software or use a smartphone to record your audio (there is also a video recording software that can capture your audio when you're talking and that is the easiest), this will be a piece of cake :D
Record both of them and do your stuff... after you are done, go to your editing software, cut it down to the point that they are identical and done! a simple way to make your workload less, cut all the ones that you're not going to use in the video and boom! perfect demonstration video!!! XD (you can still edit with it of course! Magnifying glass, arrows, circles, subtitles and propably more.. point them out :D)

Here's an example :D (i had to make a video about that video sorry! it's an example)
with no narrating just Editing :)

@nozato2020

nozato2020

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks

I would like to have a reply from you whether my guess is correct or not.
This is it. Otherwise, I would not get any response from you. Because I would be confused if you give me different approach.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Thanks

I would like to have a reply from you whether my guess is correct or not.
This is it. Otherwise, I would not get any response from you. Because I would be confused if you give me different approach.
ohh... i think i get what you mean. sorry! i did not understand your question on the main post.

as to answer your question you are wrong... in the video, he uses a plug-in called Hover zoom or Magnifying glass as you call it.
Here's the link: Magnifying Glass (Hover Zoom)
as for recording stuff he uses a Video recording software and audio recording software to demonstrate of what is he going to do, like a Tutorial :D
and he did not edited it three times, meaning he did this a bunch of times then cutting it down to perfection and add a lot of subtitles, as i said up aboved.

The person who made the video did not edited three times. :)

to even more clearer...
he did this in one video + Narration, what he did with animation and more is in that one video + Narration.

hope you understand @nozato2020

nozato2020

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks again

Sorry, because of my language problem.

Please refer to my question dated on May 25 2020.

I have changed the following steps

1.Wording I want to emphasize as a presentation
2.Set animation for each slide
3.Create 1 and 2 with video → 1st step
4.Create a video again so that the text matches the part you want to explain with the magnifying glass → 2nd step
5.Enter narration → 3rd step
1st step →Not spend time At most a few time
2nd step →cannot be done within 3-rd time, should be done a bunch of time
3rd step →bettter than 2nd time, not sure how much he spent

He might have used movie capture soft and magnifying glass.

Is my guess right he made the steps as I explained the above?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
No @nozato2020 like this...

1st Step -> Planning 1, 2 and 5 + Magnifying glass. (Alternative option: he can do this without planning, meaning a little bit of mistake or more.)

2nd Step (or 1st step, if that person choose the alternative option) -> record 1, 2 and 5 + Magnifying glass in ONE VIDEO. (Meaning he did all of it in ONE: animation, wording, Magnifying glass and narration.)

3rd Step (or 2nd step, alternative option) -> Editing (Cutting the part that is not usable, add Subtitles and many more.)

Do you get it buddy?

About the video recording software... There are a lot of it, we still do not know what that person uses, so that is unknown. Magnifying Glass he did use it and that's confirmation in the video.

Your guess is a bit off and that requires Effort... The steps I put is what he did and created that video.

Hope you understand.

nozato2020

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi Obber

Thanks a lot

Sorry for the delay in contacting you.

At this point, I will leave my understanding of this matter.
But isn't there an active community with these issues?
Only you who is familiar with this kind of issue.

I will appreciate it If you know any community.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Sorry @nozato2020 i can’t help you with that.. i do not know if there is a community about powerpoint (Or it is hiding on the internet). There is a microsoft community, but I doubt that.. you can try the PowerPoint community on reddit, but.. i do not know.

Sorry again..

If you want to know how the person edited the video or use the recording stuff. You should go to r/editors and r/videoediting on reddit and ask them.

hope this helps.

nozato2020

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi Obber

Information you provide seems very helpful. Thank you for your kindness

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I am going to remind you again he did not edited it 3 times :D just once. You’re welcome @nozato2020

nozato2020

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi Obber

Thank you for your reply and kindness.

As a matter of fact, I asked my question for Reddit.

I received the following reply as described below.

Seems wonderful reply, though, that is too much for me

Please follow it for your reference, while, you give me any impression on his/her reply.

I think you're way overthinking it. It was edited once.
Perhaps in a few different phases, but it was only "edited" once.

Decide what it is you want to show. Write a script.

Create the stuff you want to show in that script (the slideshow in this case)

Record yourself demonstrating what you're doing while following the script

Bring the clip into the editor, adjust audio levels, add text overlays.

Re-record any parts of the narration you flubbed

Done

The magnification thing is probably done in whatever screencasting software
they're using to record this. They have a lot of little hotkeys and tricks for
showing off things like clicks, double clicks, right clicks, etc, as well as
calling attention to certain parts of the screen with magnification or highlights.

Personally I'd just re-record the whole narration after the fact to fit
the video better, so I have more control over the audio recording environment,
and am more able to carefully follow my script.

Unquote

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hmm... @nozato2020

This is a bit more understandable. lol
i am impressed to that guy :D props to him XD

To simplify it to you...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guy said:

- Your guess was a bit off... (meaning = The person who made the video did not follow the steps of your referring.)
- It was EDITED ONCE. (meaning = The person who made the video did not EDITED three times)

As for the steps that he gave to you..

STEPS
1. Planning
2. Preparation
3. Recording + Narration
4. Editing
5. Fix Mistakes
6. Done and publish
= Wonderful Video for people to see

1. Planning (meaning = The person who made the video wrote a Script. As in Explaining a topic, so that the viewers can understand of "what is it" or "what does it do".)

2. Preparation (meaning = The person who made the video made preparation for the video to DEMONSTRATE. "The Slide" in Powerpoint on that video)
1592349984974.png

3. Recording + Narration (meaning = The person RECORDED & NARRATED the whole thing. DEMONSTRATING and EXPLAINING the TOPIC. as you see on that video ➡ パワポサンプル - Streamable@nozato2020 )

4. Editing (meaning = The person is done RECORDING & NARRATING. He put them into an EDITING SOFTWARE and eliminate a part that you don't want in the video then put a lot of fancy stuff like TEXT, POSITION, SCALE and MORE!)
1592350728036.png

5. Fix any mistakes (meaning = if there is a part in the video that's not compatible with or has any audio problems... fix it, do the narration on that part again until it is perfect.)

6. DONE (meaning = after you are done editing the video.. Export it and Publish it to youtube.)

as for the Magnifying Glass = The Person installed an extension or something... then put it on a HOTKEY for quick access, as you see in the video.
a key or a combination of keys providing quick access to a particular function within a computer program. IT'S ON THE KEYBOARD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

for the last part... the guy that answered your question tells himself that Re-recording the Narration will fit the video better, so that he can control the audio environment and carefully following the script. That's his preference.

Hope you understand of the Simplified Version i gave to you @nozato2020, so that you can understand it. :)

By @Obber

Last edited:

nozato2020

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks Obber

Seems helpful explanation, though, I sit back and see.
Because the contents are beyond my current ability.
Haste makes waste. I will catch up one by one.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Thanks Obber

Seems helpful explanation, though, I sit back and see.
Because the contents are beyond my current ability.
Haste makes waste. I will catch up one by one.
Take your time @nozato2020 😌

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.