Mod apk Prince Caterpillar (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,927 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Prince Caterpillar (Android Port)

Name of the game: Prince Caterpillar

Version: v1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Genre
: [BxB/ug] Yaoi, Romance, Comedy, Slice of life?

Our Team: Dragonaqua (me), Doktor Crimson

Story:

Ivan is a pretty chill dude most of the time. Ever since his childhood friend Kiko found out he was homosexual, she started shipping him with other guys in their class.

Most of the time, Ivan tolerates it. But when she ships him with a caterpillar? Whoa, that's going a bit too far especially when caterpillars are the bane of his existence! And telling him to kiss so it'll turn into a handsome prince?! C'mon, it's the 21st century, who believes in that crap?

Characters:

Ivan (sophomore) - A computer science student at University of Storm Hill. Homosexual protagonist. Has entomophobia/insectophobia, especially towards caterpillars.

Kiko (sophmore) - A biology student at University of Storm Hill. Ivan's childhood friend. Fujoshi. Has a big yaoi collection.

Mr. Caterpillar - A male caterpillar found in front of the girls' restroom.

Features:

-3 Endings

-An entomophobic/insectophobic protagonist

-A genki childhood friend

-A dateable caterpillar??!

-And much more!

Warning: Mild language profanity

Hint: Extras require all 3 endings to unlock

This is my personal favourite so you can expect it to be good ;) OR atleast i think it's good xD

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.Io Windows Version

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 37 times

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Oh by the way if you encounter error after the ending text, just click ignore, it doesn't have any of importance toward the game whatsoever.

xXNinjaXx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Poor guy...
Seems like a funny vn, thank you for the port!

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this..will try it out

GrellsWaifu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Gosh, the plot is strange... But I really enjoyed the game XD
(Poor Ivan >^< Bugs are so cute!)
Well, the Extra was definitely worth the time of returning to every choice :)

Thx for the port :love:

elis012

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Looking forward to playing this. Thanks!