✅ Solved Problem downloading content

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,355 happy users since 2014.
Register

Emmanuel1337

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm new here and just got enough SB Points to unlock the eBooks I wanted, but when I click on the download link, it just redirects to another page of this site and I don't get the book. Am I doing something wrong? People seem to have been able to download them just fine judging by the comments in the thread.

This is the thread of the books: 📖 eBook Download - The Paladins Series by David Dalglish

Edit: The issue has been resolved and I'd like to thank everybody that helped me, specially Azura Shadow. You guys rock!

Last edited:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Maybe you should try to inbox the author. Maybe the links are broken and they might be able to fix it.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Fixed you problem?

Emmanuel1337

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not yet. I'm going to post a reply in the thread and see if the guy replies since his profile is locked or something and I'm apparently not able to send him a direct message.

Emmanuel1337

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you guys for taking the time to try and help me out. I've been looking for those books for a long time and the only place to download them for free seemed to be here. It would be amazing if the problem could be sorted out and the links restored.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Thank you guys for taking the time to try and help me out. I've been looking for those books for a long time and the only place to download them for free seemed to be here. It would be amazing if the problem could be sorted out and the links restored.
Im trying for you now , I'll Pm you when its sorted