problem with app modded at sbenny and my bank app

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Reality69

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
hello I have a problem with my Android which is the oneplus 7 pro, my bank application (Credit Agricole, French bank) prohibits my access because I am root, I have never rooted my phone I would like to have access to this application without reinstalling my phone

Thanks you very much to help

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hey There,
Are you trying to say that you downloaded a mod from here and after that your Banking app prohibited your access ?

Reality69

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
yes its true i dl many mod at sbenny, i can't log in to my bank, the new political security i want to Access my bank app phone to log in to my account

very sorry for my english

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Very unlikely that our mods will affect your bank's app and as per your statement the app is saying your phone is rooted while you are saying that you never rooted your phone. try using this application and see if your phone is really rooted or not:

Grb89

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
That sucks your bank app won't work. But bank apps are the first thing that stop working after root. Actually, some bank apps stop working once the bootloader is unlocked without rooting it. I had mine unlocked for about a week before I rooted it and my bank app didn't work after I unlocked the bootloader.

I'm kinda baked and taking forever to write this. I don't know how many times I read it by now, so I'm gonna just hit send, lol

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I ain't never realized a root from your phone
Just saw the reply, what i think is that your phone isn't passing Safety Net check. That's the reason I think. To make sure if its safetynet kindly use this app and share the results: SafetyNet Test - Apps on Google Play

Also Root checker says root access is not properly installed, since you are saying that you didn't attempt to root it maybe someone else unlocked the bootloader? Maybe you purchased the phone from a person who attempted to root it?