✅ Solved Problem with My Cafe mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,096 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmiebaby86

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have been playing the mod from sbenny for a few day and can't get past VIP 1. The description says VIP unlocked so I am confused as to how to level up the VIP. Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

happygilmore209

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
to upgrade your vip or you have to buy stuff with real money it will automatically upgrade your vip level
jay

Emmiebaby86

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Then how does the VIP unlocked mod work? I assumed mod meant I didn't have to buy stuff?

happygilmore209

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
the mod works to buy stuff inside of your cafe like tables, chairs, and etc it wont subtract your cafe money but you have to have enough to buy whatever you want it does not work on vip you have use real money
jay

Emmiebaby86

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
But you can't spend real money with the mod as it won't allow connection to Google play.

Emmiebaby86

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Let me check I have Installed correctly. I moved the Obb file to the Obb file lol. Then I installed the modded apk. Sorry I am quite a noob to modding.

Emmie

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
weird mine connected to google an facebook
Not possible to buy stuff through Google play store when the apk is modded no point arguing with me because I should know because I make modded apks myself and it's not possible to do so only way for u to do so if ur using the one from good play a non modded apk but with modded ones u can't

happygilmore209

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
your right you cant use real money try downloading the regular version and uninstal the mod version build up your vip then uninstal the regular version and reinstall the mod version unless they fix it sorry emma great to meet you
jay

Emmiebaby86

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you BubbleGump can you explain the VIP unlocked aspect of the My cafe mod please?

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you BubbleGump can you explain the VIP unlocked aspect of the My cafe mod please?
I'll have a look for u but can't promise anything since I'm not the one who modded the game but I'll have a look

Emmiebaby86

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much

happygilmore209

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
hey bubblegum thanks bro i hope i some what helped if not ill be quiet lol i agree no point in vip stuff you can still do stuff on level 1
jay

Last edited:

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
hey bubblegum thanks bro i hope i some what helped if not ill be quiet lol i agree no point in vip stuff you can still do stuff on level 1
jay
Your good I just had to correct you on ur mistake lol

Status
Not open for further replies.