✅ Solved Profile Picture Request (Hard)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,129 happy users since 2014.
Register

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
this one is gonna be a little hard. I want a nice profile picture with earth an nibiru crashing into each other with UFO/Alien craft in the back ground (not so noticeable) my name can be anywhere you feel it would fit nicely. this is meant to be a little hard so I might not accept the first ones lol. have fun!

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well This Will Be Hard but not impossible but sorry to say but this kind of work takes over 5 to 10 hours to design best and i cant spend that much time since i made all ur pictures during my job time .giving minutes from my working hours and unfortunately i dont have own pc so cant design at home:cryingdroid::(:(sorry to say but this time i cant help! maybe @CozPatch come with some solution. ill try if i manage somehow PC .until that here is alien for u:bash:(Jokes apart) .

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well This Will Be Hard but not impossible but sorry to say but this kind of work takes over 5 to 10 hours to design best and i cant spend that much time since i made all ur pictures during my job time .giving minutes from my working hours and unfortunately i dont have own pc so cant design at home:cryingdroid::(:(sorry to say but this time i cant help! maybe @CozPatch come with some solution. ill try if i manage somehow PC .until that here is alien for u:bash:(Jokes apart) .
this post is for the designers who have the time. since the graphic section don't get a lot of posts I put this up to give a Challenge. doesn't matter how long it takes. this is a skill challenge. it could take a week idc I wanna see what these designers got lol

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years

My apologies, it's not very good. :cryingdroid:

JohnkittzAvatar.jpg

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Will continue to work on something else for you over the weekend mate. :)

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well I Know Im Too Late But Hey LOL! As I said Im here with my work ;) :p and since im too busy with my job nowadays i managed to design this <3 Take it @johnkittz
Johnkittz3.jpg