✅ Solved "Program similar to "ArtMoney""

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,380 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabienne80

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everybody,

does anyone know a program similar to "ArtMoney" or "GameWiz32" that works on Android devices (without root)?

So a software with which I can change individual values in an offline mobile phone game?

Thanks for tips!

Fabienne

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well I know a Load Lib project that can change data on games . But only for 32bit arch and never used it. Maybe @Azura Shadow can help . She used it before.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@fabienne80 You can also use VMOS (Virtual environment with root) and Game Guardian.

fabienne80

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everybody,

thank you for your answers. This means that if my tablet is not routed: Then there is no suitable app.

Your feedback is very helpful for me - because then I don't have to look any further.

Thanks again for the quick answers!

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Hello everybody,

thank you for your answers. This means that if my tablet is not routed: Then there is no suitable app.

Your feedback is very helpful for me - because then I don't have to look any further.

Game guardian can run on unrooted devices , but you would need an app like parallel space installed first and the correct version of game guardian that works with these apps .

Which game do you wish to try to change the values in ? I've been messing around with something , I'd be willing to try it on this apk if you would like but no promises that it will work 😊

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
There is now 64 bit support for GG 😉 I came across it a little while ago
Yeah tried that 64bit version already. Never tried on parallel space though. But works great VMOS. And I meant your mem editor patch or something that uses load lib.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello everybody,

VMOS is suitable for unrooted device that gives you a rooted environment. Like a whole new rooted Android phone inside your unrooted device. And there you can install your game and Game Guardian and can use all features of Game Guardian. You can download vmos from here... VMOS Virtual Machine Operating System - Double Your Android System
Anyway vmos unlocker is banned from Google play store. So you can download it from here ...

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Yeah tried that 64bit version already. Never tried on parallel space though. But works great VMOS. And I meant your mem editor patch or something that uses load lib.
Lol thats the same one I want to try .. 😋 you can test it and maybe make a video for it when I do post a game that way

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot for your help.

It's about two "simple" games - but in some places I just can't get anywhere. And so that I have to get even more annoyed...I just want to be able to change a value.

These two games:

Predynastic Egypt
Egypt: Old Kingdom
I gather you have gotten quite far in these games , lol you will have to start over when you install Game guardian .

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Assuming that this question has been solved i am marking it as solved and moving it to the section of answered questions. if you have any other doubts or questions then you can contact or tag a staff member or create another thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.