Mod apk Project Perfectly Normal (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,701 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Project Perfectly Normal (Android Port)

Name of the game: Project Perfectly Normal

Version: 1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
“Project X, a top secret privately funded project designed to train the ultimate assassins, was recently shut down under government orders. Now, dozens of children trained under the program are orphaned. In order to solve this situation and offer these children a second chance at life, the government has created a special foster program.”

Genre: BL, Romance, Comedy & Action

About: A free visual novel game, featuring two male love interests. Almost 120k words.

Endings: 5 different endings. 2 endings (happy and bittersweet) per love interest, plus a "special" ending (featuring a mysterious third character). Will you go with the sharp-tongued Kazuya or the playful Haruto? Or perhaps, Ren might find a different path?

Story: For seventeen years, Ren has trained to be the perfect killer. Now that Project X has ended, Ren has been relocated to a foster family. In a small and normal town, Ren has made it his next mission to become the perfect normal person. Unfortunately, there’s also bunch of people who wish to kill him along the way.

Characters:

“I apologize. I am not yet completely acquainted with all the customs of a normal life.”
Ren: 17 years old. Our murderous but naive protagonist. A retired killer-for-hire, Ren’s new goal is to live a normal and simple life.

“I am part of the program that sent you here. It’s my job to make sure you don’t do stupid stuff like starting fires in the garden.”
Haruto: 20 years old. Ren’s supervisor. Haruto is charming, easygoing and a bit of a flirt. He has a habit of showing up at random places at suspiciously convenient times.

"Oh, great, it's you."
Kazuya: 17 years old. Ren’s foster brother. Kazuya has a stubborn, prickly personality. He doesn’t really like Ren, but it’s probably not personal. Kazuya doesn’t like a lot of things.

"Being normal is boring! Trust me, I’d know, I’m the most average person you’ll ever meet!”
Sora: 17 years old. The local delivery boy and Ren’s biggest fan. Bouncing with unstoppable optimism and positive energy, Sora is always eager to offer Ren advice. Often times more bad than good, but hey, at least he's trying.

Shion: Very mysterious. So mysterious he’s even got battle scars.

Chiharu: Even more mysterious. An elegant, but intimidating woman who follows Ren around.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.Io Windows Version.
Requested by @Moonblink
I decide to make this free since it's been a long time since i uploaded a game port so have fun!

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):Don't share this mod elsewhere and remember to ALWAYS give a feedback after playing! Thank you.
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Hey, sorry it won't let me unlock it, something about not being charged for it!
Screenshot_20210118-215755_Chrome.jpg

8hhh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Help.It's not installing,

Rainpal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Oh gaaaash. How did I only see this now? You're amazing!