Proper use of Lucky Patcher video tutorials {3} (no root-root-& pre-patched games)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,650 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App

Lucky Patcher

Version Number: 7.2.1

Playstore Link N/A

No Root Needed
I AM NOW AWARE 1st VIDEO VISUAL ENDS B4 SOUND. I WILL CORRECT IT & UPLOAD NEW VIDEO (#1) TOMORROW

SPECIAL NOTE I will show you through video tutorials how to use LP for NON-ROOTED devices and in PRE-PATCHED games

How to create modified apk with no root devices, step by step below

Pre-Patched Games vid below
_*do NOT require you to created modified apk, only need to allow the purchase when prompted

FOR ROOTED DEVICES VIDEO
[note-- rooted users after installing LP 1st time go to bottom in LP tap "TOOLBOX--Select --PATCH TO ANDROID--only need to do that once after 1st install. Then proceed to "SWITCHES" as shown in video below]

INSTRUCTIONS

Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply (" Thanks @SusieQ ",

" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Download Link

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Credit Me▶ @SusieQ™

If you like my work and want to show appreciation you can buy me a cup of coffee via PayPal donation, its not required but definitely appreciated

Note
Sbenny nor SusieQ are responsible for any ones devices. We provided the app and tutorials. Use as instructed in video to properly use app.