Question about Amnesia: Memories Premium

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,677 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dragonsoul1999

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@SusieQ
It's just whenever I unzipped the files to the inbox, it normally says on the bottom 'completed but with some errors' and when I put it to the obvious files in the Android and play it, it turns into a black screen and boots me out of the game.

I just want to play Amnesia Memories.

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Dragonsoul1999
Have you installed obb files b4 ? And if you want help pm me in mobile chat. (The small white box right lower side of screen) @SusieQ

Dragonsoul1999

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@SusieQ
What do you mean obb files b4?
I just use a simple zip installer called ZArchiver to upzip those files.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ
What do you mean obb files b4?
I just use a simple zip installer called ZArchiver to upzip those files.
What I'm asking you is have you had to install obb cache files before another words have you place them in the obb file folder or have you just put them under the Android folder?
I've tagged you in my video guide that may help
Just want to make sure that you're not just unzipping them into the Android folder that you're actually putting them into the obb file folder under the SD Android

Melenore

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ I think what he means is, the OBB File is damaged,
I tried downloading it aswell and yeah, i tried 7zip and rar,
They all say the obb file is damaged / corrupted.

I redownloaded it 5 times to check if the download was incomplete or interrupted that's why it was damaged/corrupted but yeah..

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ I think what he means is, the OBB File is damaged,
I tried downloading it aswell and yeah, i tried 7zip and rar,
They all say the obb file is damaged / corrupted.

I redownloaded it 5 times to check if the download was incomplete or interrupted that's why it was damaged/corrupted but yeah..
I've already explained in pm its corrupted
Files uploaded to website are not from our approved verified modders (not always)
So I suggest you either search in game releases in FORUM, if not found, make requests. And report (properly) the effected page/links

Melenore

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't know why but the download gets interrupted at 1.01gb hence it gets damage/corrupted.

I downloaded the OBB file from another sauce instead and it worked. hopefully the OP would fix it for other members.

@Dragonsoul1999 just wait till the OP fixes the obb or try other sauces? :3 goodluck friend! and thank you @SusieQ !!