✅ Solved Question about Chapters Interactive Stories Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,037 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jk6

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
On Chapters interactive stories modded game, does anyone know if it's still possible to hack diamonds/tickets through lucky patcher on a "banned account" ? I ran out of diamonds in the middle of a book & really don't want to uninstall & lose all progress until I know if it can still be done.
I've been trying to do it but I'm unsure if I'm doing it right or if it just simply can't be done anymore :-( ?
Each time I try to buy diamonds through lucky patcher it says "cannot connect to google services". If anyone has the answer or any suggestions please help asap! Thank you!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Once an account is "Banned" unfortunately there is no way to get that specific account back. It has already been permablocked by chapters. You would have to uninstall it, clear all chapters data from your device, and then reinstall the mod and start over. This happened to me a few times. Just try and get enough passes and gems to make it through a few chapters at a time, that makes it easier to stay undetected.

Brunnettegall789

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Doesnt work as soon as you go to make a purchase even if it's a $1.99 it detects an abnormal account straight away and mam!! You're blocked all over again

D

Deleted member 182889

If you have been banned unfortunately you can't have your account back ever again... As the others suggested you need to clear all data from your phone and install the game again. Then if you wanna purchase not do it again and again. I purchase 1500 diamonds once a month or two months and I never get banned. They never notice me till now anyway 😄

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.