[QUESTION] How to add extended guideline on 8 Ball Pool?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,579 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kimastar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Since there is no more up to date MOD for 8 Ball Pool i want to ask how to add extended guideline on 8 Ball Pool by my self?
ty so much!

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Some while ago there were guide line apps available on playstore which are much safer than modding the game itself.

Something like this:

1617039961267.png

These exploits are usually packed in a separate app so the chances of detection are almost zero.

Kimastar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Some while ago there were guide line apps available on playstore which are much safer than modding the game itself.

Something like this:

View attachment 71663

These exploits are usually packed in a separate app so the chances of detection are almost zero.
Ty for the really fast answer BUT i want to learn how to MOD this game with just extended guideline and since u are from staff could you help me or send me to someone that could help me to MOD this game so i can share with this community?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Ty for the really fast answer BUT i want to learn how to MOD this game with just extended guideline and since u are from staff could you help me or send me to someone that could help me to MOD this game so i can share with this community?
I appreciate your enthusiasm but as you probably know, safe hacks for this game are really rare which just goes to show that the game has protections placed against modders. You would need to spend a significant amount of time learning and honing your skills to actually mod this game.

Kimastar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I appreciate your enthusiasm but as you probably know, safe hacks for this game are really rare which just goes to show that the game has protections placed against modders. You would need to spend a significant amount of time learning and honing your skills to actually mod this game.
Well hope someone could help me...
ty anyway for your support!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
NoFear offers injection service i think

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years