[QUESTION] How would I transfer APK game save data to a new phone?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,760 happy users since 2014.
Register

eliuo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I got the Arcana game APK a long time ago so I have a lot of progress on it on my old phone (Samsung G4). Managed to transfer the APK to the new phone (Samsung A71), but without any save data :( Going to 'storage' on the G4 for the game only gives the option to clear the cache or data.
Anyone?

rubywhite

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
not entirely sure if this will work since i haven't tried it to transfer apk mod data but you can try and see if connecting a phone to a pc/laptop to transfer files, going to the android folder, data folder then try and find if one of the data folders has com.nixhydragames.thearcana? then copy that to a similar folder in your new phone (similarly, I also have a folder in the obb folder for for thearcana so maybe copy that too if that's there) I'm just not sure if those carry the saved data.

mimmo59

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
io uso Titanium backup pro, faccio il backup del gioco apk quando devo ripristinare il gioco ti chiede se ripristinare solo gioco oppure gioco+dati.
naturalmente il cell deve avere il root,non so se ti puo essere di aiuto.

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Where you able to get it done

mimmo59

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
È possibile trasferire i tuoi progressi assicurati di aver sincronizzato sul vecchio dispositivo il gioco al tuo account Facebook.Dopo questo, chiudi l'applicazione del gioco sul tuo vecchio dispositivo.Dunque,scarica l'applicazione del gioco dall'app store sul nuovo dispositivo ed effettua il login con il tuo account FB per vedere i progressi corretti.

the0neTM

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Old Phone》Use Apk extractor to Clone your apk, zip data/files, move everything to external SD Memory (sd card).

New Phone》insert your (sd card), extract zip files, install game, move data/files to Android SD internal Memory.