✅ Solved Quick question about the SB Lottery 💰

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,999 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonimouse

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! I hope this message finds everyone well and your day/night is going well. Anyhoo, as the title says, I just have a quick question about the SB Lotto and hope someone could help me out.

Basically, I'm curious and somewhat confused about the way the numbers are chosen and drawn. My confusion stems from this: How anyone can possibly win the 5 regular + 2 bonus number lotto reward, when you're only allowed to choose 5 numbers total when you buy a ticket?

I would think that you'd be able to choose 7 numbers in total (either just a straight 7 or 5 regular numbers and 2 bonus numbers, separately) but every time I've bought a lotto ticket, I've been restricted to choosing just 5. I'm probably just being totally dense, but if someone would please clarify how the lottery system works and how people win the 5 + 2 bonus number reward, I would appreciate it immensely. 😊 Thank you!

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
@Anonimouse hey, i'm also not sure what's up with the 2 bonus numbers as there also isn't anywher on forum a explanation of SB Lottery but maybe you get these 2 bonus numbers if you have luck randomly chosen and added to your 5 numbers sometimes.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Since this thread is outdated I am moving it to the section of solved answers. Of you have any other doubts or questions then feel free to contact/tag a staff member or make a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.