R,I.P my cat Krele

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,954 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mujo77

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hit and run, right in front of my eyes. The worst thing is it is not legally required to stop if you run over a cat, but hitting a dog and driving off is illegal.
More than 200000 cats are run over every year and left on the empty streets to die, and then their remains are given to their owners' in respect? NO, the remains of a cat dead on the road are dumped into a landfill without the owners even getting notified of the death of their beloved pet. :mad:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Hit and run, right in front of my eyes. The worst thing is it is not legally required to stop if you run over a cat, but hitting a dog and driving off is illegal.
More than 200000 cats are run over every year and left on the empty streets to die, and then their remains are given to their owners' in respect? NO, the remains of a cat dead on the road are dumped into a landfill without the owners even getting notified of the death of their beloved pet. :mad:
Im sorry once again @Mujo77 ..
Who made that ridiculous rule , theyr just plain stupid with no respect for life!
It's insane, and heartbreaking :( Not knowing what's happend to your beloved pet is just so wrong . I'd like to claw some sense into those people that made that rule , theyr just heartless !!!!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
More than 200000 cats are run over every year and left on the empty streets to die, and then their remains are given to their owners' in respect? NO, the remains of a cat dead on the road are dumped into a landfill without the owners even getting notified of the death of their beloved pet. :mad:eee
Omg I'm so sorry to hear it!!
It's....so unfair!! Well in my country running over a dog ain't illegal either! So I understand what chu say :'(

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aww,poor kitty. Sorry for your loss. Pet deaths are so painful.😭