Mod apk Radiation City v1.0.2 b35 !! Exclusive Mega MOD !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Radiation City v1.0.2 b35

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 129 times

• Radiation City

Welcome to the world of Radiation City where a great survival adventure awaits you!

Forty years after the unfortunate accident of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, destiny brings you to the area of carefully recreated city of Pripyat. Uncover the amazing story, untangle the mystery and try to save your loved one.

This is not an easy task. It’s a huge open world area filled with dangers and anomalies. Hungry predators and sub-human creatures, they all want a piece of you. The elements, combined with radiation and unexplained phenomenon, make the lovely looking environment a place where you shouldn’t be. Yet, here you are.

Scavenge for resources inside any building and especially the landmarks of Pripyat: hotel Polissya, the cultural center, cinema Prometheus, the swimming pool and all the abandoned flat buildings. Craft and choose your gear wisely. Discover and use the campsites for safely passing the nights. Equipment, weapons and the vehicles you may find and use are your only friends.

Good luck!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Full Game Unlocked.
    2. Infinite Slot Capacity.
    3. MOD Menu !!

MOD Menu Features:
    1. Get 10 Skill Point Per Level.
    2. Ammo Increases When Shooting.
    3. Items Increases When Consumed.
    4. Durability Increases When Used.
    5. Free Crafting.
    6. Free Vehicle Repair and Refill.

Notes:
    1. Turn On God Mode from Settings Tab.
    2. Slot Capacity Increased to 9999 from original 1/50/100 pieces per Item.
    3. Free Crafting : You can craft anything without spending any resources (All items must be present on your inventory).
    4. Free Vehicle Repair and Refill : You can repair and refill any vehicles without spending any resources ans gas (All items must be present on your inventory).

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Official MOD Preview :

Thanks a lot to @Abdul Qadir for making this Game play video. Dont forget to subscribe his channel.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atypicalgames.radiationcity

Last edited:
Downloaded 51 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Abdul Qadir

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey Buddy i recorded nd upload gameplay video of this mod game but when i check video section in this mod game i cant my video whyy thi happened ??

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hey Buddy i recorded nd upload gameplay video of this mod game but when i check video section in this mod game i cant my video whyy thi happened ??
Check now :)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Abdul Qadir

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
YOU CAN SEE YOUR MOD Menu LOGO I THIS VIDEO AND YOU CAN SEE LINK AND YOUR NAME QUOTE IN DESCRIPTION IN THIS VIDEO AND I OPEN YOUR LOGO IN VIDEO THAT SHOW YOUR NAME WHAT U NEED MY BUDDY 😇

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
YOU CAN SEE YOUR MOD Menu LOGO I THIS VIDEO AND YOU CAN SEE LINK AND YOUR NAME QUOTE IN DESCRIPTION IN THIS VIDEO AND I OPEN YOUR LOGO IN VIDEO THAT SHOW YOUR NAME WHAT U NEED MY BUDDY 😇
Ah just saw its your first video. You did a good job as a first timer though. But When making a mod game video try to use all modded features. Because this way you will get your sb cash and authors will have some advertisements too ;) .

***ADDED TO THE THREAD***

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is no MOD Menu. It's normal game bud
Only thing that works is water 9999 rest is hoax. Item don't increase when consumed, durability doesn't increase when used skill is only 1 not 10. It is a really bad mod if to call it a mod

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
There is no MOD Menu. It's normal game bud
Only thing that works is water 9999 rest is hoax. Item don't increase when consumed, durability doesn't increase when used skill is only 1 not 10. It is a really bad mod if to call it a mod
turn on overlay permission for the game from app setting and menu will show. And without menu the game is normal. You can see the video to know if the menu really exists or not. :)

PandaTei03

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded this today but it just force closes. What's wrong? Can you help me?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I downloaded this today but it just force closes. What's wrong? Can you help me?
Is this game available on your google plat store ?

PandaTei03

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is this game available on your google plat store ?
Yes, it's available. I also put the files in Android/Obb folder but it just force closes. Is there anything that I should do more?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes, it's available. I also put the files in Android/Obb folder but it just force closes. Is there anything that I should do more?
Force closes immediately or after log in ? and try to to to app setting and grant overlay permission.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
After login it closes. I already granted the overlay permission.
sadly I dont know .... Sometime it crashes but when you restarts it works as usual. You tried clearing data and force stop ?

Radiation City v1.0.2 b35 !! Exclusive Mega MOD !! was released by Gourov and 13041 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.