๐Ÿ’ฒ Paid APK Radiation City v1.02 ~ FREE Premium RPG

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You need to unlock this content with your SB Cash before being able to vote in this poll.
KentCave

KentCave

~โ€ข Philosopher Poet โ€ข~
โœ” Approved Releaser
Profile BBcodes Country Flags (Permanent) Musicizer!
SB Cash
Device
Android 5.5.1
Country
Indonesia
Radiation City v1.02 ~ FREE Premium RPG

๐Ÿ’พ Name of the game: Radiation City

โŒ›๏ธ Version: v1.02

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

๐Ÿ“ก Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Radiation City

Welcome to the world of Radiation City..
where a great survival adventure awaits you!

Forty years after the unfortunate accident of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, destiny brings you to the area of carefully recreated city of Pripyat.
Uncover the amazing story, untangle the mystery and try to save your loved one.

This is not an easy task.
Itโ€™s a huge open world area filled with dangers and anomalies. Hungry predators and sub-human creatures, they all want a piece of you. The elements, combined with radiation and unexplained phenomenon, make the lovely looking environment a place where you shouldnโ€™t be.
Yet..here you are.

Scavenge for resources inside any building and especially the landmarks of Pripyat: hotel Polissya, the cultural center, cinema Prometheus, the swimming pool and all the abandoned flat buildings.
Craft and choose your gear wisely.
Discover and use the campsites for safely passing the nights.
Equipment, weapons and the vehicles you may find and use are your only friends.

Good luck!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atypicalgames.radiationcity
๐Ÿ”ฎMOD Features:
YOU wish Fallout will be Available for Android? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Be Careful..when dreaming ๐Ÿ˜œ
2 GB required ๐Ÿšจ

IF you think the Price is too High..
There is Options..below :
โ™ฅ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest

YouTube Video:

โš™๏ธInstallation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done!

โœ’๏ธCredits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
You need to login to access this hidden content.

A

Ad Manager

STEELSKY

STEELSKY

Veteran Lv. 7
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
GS7 Active 7.0 ASUS Transform Tab/PC
Country
United States of America
Great game! Great Job Kent ! Worth every bit off 300...

KentCave

KentCave

โœ” Approved Releaser
SB Cash
Device
Android 5.5.1
Country
Indonesia
note 9 touch problem at the edge....
Just went PS to check. NO mention of this there. But..doesnt matter. N Joy the game, trim the phone's edge or send back for replacement phone ๐Ÿ˜
or use another's phones..IF I change the price n u couldnt dwld anymore..just PM me.
Well why dont I send u another game anyway, to make u HAPPY ๐Ÿ˜‡
Choose ANY ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Post automatically merged:

@wantwo Jom Vote for Cash-back hor ๐ŸŒŸ

KentCave

KentCave

โœ” Approved Releaser
SB Cash
Device
Android 5.5.1
Country
Indonesia
Last edited:
Allen2727

Allen2727

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Huawei nova 2 lite
Country
Philippines
Hi I am writing this comment just to advise that I have tried everything on my end but the game keeps forcing close, I even clear everything to cean up some space but the game does not work for me, I know some of you guys have played it and encountered no issue ad have enjoyed it but for me it's a different story. I only have limmited SB Cash left please help.

KentCave

KentCave

โœ” Approved Releaser
SB Cash
Device
Android 5.5.1
Country
Indonesia
Hi I am writing this comment just to advise that I have tried everything on my end but the game keeps forcing close, I even clear everything to cean up some space but the game does not work for me, I know some of you guys have played it and encountered no issue ad have enjoyed it but for me it's a different story. I only have limmited SB cash left please help.
Its a Superb Single-player Offline Masterpiece ๐Ÿ˜
Oh well. Fair Enough ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Enjoy your gifts in PM ๐Ÿ’Œ

โ™ฅ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest

@Allen2727 ๐Ÿ˜ผ
We ALL start at The Same Exact..state.
At the Bottom..with Nothing.

Life is also..that way ๐Ÿ’ก
Be Proud. Dignity IS Paramount. Once lost will NEVER be regained..ever ๐Ÿ˜จ

pssst..
Contest..galore. All over the place.
psst..
Aint that hard to earn some Cash and also be participating and contributing enough and you will be Scrooge swimming on moolah ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Word ๐Ÿ™

"Those that cares..speaks up, out of concern & love."
๐Ÿ’–

Last edited:
STEELSKY

STEELSKY

Veteran Lv. 7
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
GS7 Active 7.0 ASUS Transform Tab/PC
Country
United States of America
Best advice I can give for this game and the sister game (Radiation Island) is get or clear as much space as possible. Point blank. I am not knocking anyone or trying to be jerk. The new devices are exceedingly expensive. So most of us have settle for the low to middle grade device. This game is a beast, both to play and on your operating system. It needs ATLEAST/MINIMAL 2Gigs of ram just to load. Your device manager will lie to you. All those wonderful bonus free preinstalled cant be removed unless rooted and custom rom take up space. More then it says. If you have an older device, meaning, less than quad core processor its unlikely that this game will load all the way.
So my suggestion for those who cant afford to upgrade or have valuable apps that cant be deleted would be to invest $50 - $60 on a good micro sd card. Download a apps to sd app and move everything possible to the sd. Im pretty sure this game has to run off of internal to work correctly. Also, root your device if possible, install a stable rom from LineageOS or another trusted developer and give yourself superuser rights to the device that YOU OWN. That is all I got. Good Luck! Hope it helps.

โœ‹ You need to unlock the content in the first post before being able to reply.