Paid .apk Radiation City v1.02 ~ FREE Premium RPG

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,761 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Radiation City v1.02 ~ FREE Premium RPG

Name of the game: Radiation City

Version: v1.02

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Radiation City

Welcome to the world of Radiation City..
where a great survival adventure awaits you!

Forty years after the unfortunate accident of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, destiny brings you to the area of carefully recreated city of Pripyat.
Uncover the amazing story, untangle the mystery and try to save your loved one.

This is not an easy task.
It’s a huge open world area filled with dangers and anomalies. Hungry predators and sub-human creatures, they all want a piece of you. The elements, combined with radiation and unexplained phenomenon, make the lovely looking environment a place where you shouldn’t be.
Yet..here you are.

Scavenge for resources inside any building and especially the landmarks of Pripyat: hotel Polissya, the cultural center, cinema Prometheus, the swimming pool and all the abandoned flat buildings.
Craft and choose your gear wisely.
Discover and use the campsites for safely passing the nights.
Equipment, weapons and the vehicles you may find and use are your only friends.

Good luck!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atypicalgames.radiationcity
MOD Features:
YOU wish Fallout will be Available for Android? 😭
Be Careful..when dreaming 😜
2 GB required 🚨

IF you think the Price is too High..
There is Options..below :
♥ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 15 times

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great game! Great Job Kent ! Worth every bit off 300...

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
note 9 touch problem at the edge....
Just went PS to check. NO mention of this there. But..doesnt matter. N Joy the game, trim the phone's edge or send back for replacement phone 😁
or use another's phones..IF I change the price n u couldnt dwld anymore..just PM me.
Well why dont I send u another game anyway, to make u HAPPY 😇
Choose ANY 👌
Post automatically merged:

@wantwo Jom Vote for Cash-back hor 🌟

Allen2727

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I will try it first and wipl make a review :)

Allen2727

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi I am writing this comment just to advise that I have tried everything on my end but the game keeps forcing close, I even clear everything to cean up some space but the game does not work for me, I know some of you guys have played it and encountered no issue ad have enjoyed it but for me it's a different story. I only have limmited SB Points left please help.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Hi I am writing this comment just to advise that I have tried everything on my end but the game keeps forcing close, I even clear everything to cean up some space but the game does not work for me, I know some of you guys have played it and encountered no issue ad have enjoyed it but for me it's a different story. I only have limmited SB Points left please help.
Its a Superb Single-player Offline Masterpiece 😍
Oh well. Fair Enough 👌
Enjoy your gifts in PM 💌

♥ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest

@Allen2727 😼
We ALL start at The Same Exact..state.
At the Bottom..with Nothing.

Life is also..that way 💡
Be Proud. Dignity IS Paramount. Once lost will NEVER be regained..ever 😨

pssst..
Contest..galore. All over the place.
psst..
Aint that hard to earn some Cash and also be participating and contributing enough and you will be Scrooge swimming on moolah 😱
Word 🙏

"Those that cares..speaks up, out of concern & love."
💖

Last edited:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thanks! I will make a video for it!

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Best advice I can give for this game and the sister game (Radiation Island) is get or clear as much space as possible. Point blank. I am not knocking anyone or trying to be jerk. The new devices are exceedingly expensive. So most of us have settle for the low to middle grade device. This game is a beast, both to play and on your operating system. It needs ATLEAST/MINIMAL 2Gigs of ram just to load. Your device manager will lie to you. All those wonderful bonus free preinstalled cant be removed unless rooted and custom rom take up space. More then it says. If you have an older device, meaning, less than quad core processor its unlikely that this game will load all the way.
So my suggestion for those who cant afford to upgrade or have valuable apps that cant be deleted would be to invest $50 - $60 on a good micro sd card. Download a apps to sd app and move everything possible to the sd. Im pretty sure this game has to run off of internal to work correctly. Also, root your device if possible, install a stable rom from LineageOS or another trusted developer and give yourself superuser rights to the device that YOU OWN. That is all I got. Good Luck! Hope it helps.

Alec Sporron

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The link to the obb file is broken, @KentCave. Just wondered if you could check and update it if needed? Many thanks.

maddster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Forum page popped up whenever i clicked the OBB link.... please dont tell me the 300 point go to waste...

Tagapagaligatasa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow should read the comments, and theres no update still redirected me to the home page. Fix it