Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Rage Quit!!!

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Rage Quit

Rage Quitting is not always the answer to a very frustrating or annoying moments in gaming always put in you're mind that this kind of reaction might lead you into more trouble.

People who rage out of difficult games or very annoying moments in gaming has no self control bare in mind that it is just a game which is made for fun not for very serious matter. Instead of becoming enjoyable it turns out to be nightmare that you wanted to wake up.

Nobody is perfect to play perfectly a situation in game some games made people to fail in order for them to test there mental ability and self control.

Just because you failed to succeed on gaming situations or missions that doesn't mean your not a pro but I noob to tell you the truth everyone of us was once all a noob when we first started a game.

Let me share you some of my most frustrating games situation I've gotten my self Tru and enable to succeed it.

GTA - San Andreas the missions was called (Monster) in which you'll have to drive a monster truck with a very hard controlled and drive it all the wall course with only 5mins in time. Which I find really annoying Everytime I tried finishing the whole course over and over again it will gonna fail because I am getting too focus on a very simple goal getting to finish line but did you know what is more frustrating that mission is made for you too failed there are some this kinda of curve road which is you need to drift the monster truck well that's difficult to do since the monster truck on San Andreas wheels are to sleeper plus that's the only vehicle in the game that has no brakes.

I just tell my self that I just need to finish it even without a cheat I can do it there are three things you'll need in order to succeed will to do the impossible, support of some friends and motivation to move on. After I got those things I just get a very deep breath and start the mission again for 12 times I tell my self this is it. The next moments become intense and very pressuring in the and I just succeeded it at last and it really feels so good.

The lesson I wanted for you readers to learn is if you want something do everything to get it no matter what obstacle you face just with support of God family and friends you can achieved everything even the highest mountain you can climb just believe in yourself that you can do it.

Rage Quitting is a natural emotional thing taht always happening in every people. If you ever feel about getting to rage stop for a while and take relaxation such as listening into your favorite music or getting a walk.

That's all "Keep Calm & Enjoy Playing".