RAMADHAN

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,087 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Same to you. Lets start a conversation with no end in sight and later date each other and when i meet you in real life, we become obsessed with each other but then i propose to you and you accept.we marry each other and migrate to Canada and have a son we name "Benrahma" and we raise him together until he is 5 and you decide to become a writer which makes living with us hard. We divorce each other and our son has to go through depression early in his life. I marry a cruel executive of the company i work with she hates our son so when you know about it you file for custody and i let you win because i know you will take care of him. I have twins with my new wife,a boy and a girl. Fast forward 20 years when i meet our son for the first time during his wedding and we attempt to make a connection again but i have a Heart attack that kills me. Our son is devastated and you write a book which is my semi autobiography which becomes a new york bestseller and you are considered a writer in the same level as Truman Capote. I am sorry i have alot of free time and can't watch the normal things i watch. Don't take it as harassment. Thank you

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
how long did it take you to write that?

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do you get that creativity?

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am not creative at all. I just am naive enough to believe i am creative. Trust me, it gets you far in life. Too poor to date Lindsay Lohan, be naive enough to believe you are rich. Doctors rendered you infertile, be naive enough to not care. Too simple to make a unique movie that can win an oscar in the same year Tarantino, Burton, Anderson, Fincher and Polanski released movies, be naive enough to think you can. Its what Forrest Gump did

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ohh and be naive enough to ignore the rumblings of your stomach during this holy month and keep praying. The Christians and Jewish people won't understand this one

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
hhhh u really have the richest imagination
Post automatically merged:

i was thinking about the same thing hhhh

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
just believe in yourself u can do anything u want just don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
hhhh u really have the richest imagination
Post automatically merged:

i was thinking about the same thing hhhh
Ohh i am sorry. I hope i didn't come on strong. I really didn't want to freak you out. Have a nice day