Random awarded SB Bucks to members with manners !

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,310 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@yaoirose22
THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE in testing the sb unlock , and for notifying me of error in feedback.
For your help today I'm awarding you from my own SB account the amount of
2,000 SB $$ your account will reflect new balance shortly !
Thanks again
Best Regards
SusieQ

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
SusieQ you really are a kind lass. I have nerver seen anyone do a kindness like what you just did. You are a credit to this site. X x

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
SusieQ you really are a kind lass. I have nerver seen anyone do a kindness like what you just did. You are a credit to this site. X x
while I thank you so much for saying so, unfortunately others disagree. I am going to be offline for now but can be reached via email for anyone who needs me. staff@sbenny.com

Alestrange

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@SusieQ I wanted to comment and let you know how awesome you have been and also to thank you for being so patient and helpful to me. You really went out of your way to make sure any issue I had was taken care of when you could have easily decided it wasn't worth your time - and I honestly wouldnt have blamed you if you had lol. You are such a sweetheart and a total rockstar 💖

Meira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Whoa.. I'm super late.. I guess this is a lesson for me so i can be more active on forums other than latest mod posts.. XD
Maybe because my lack of attention, but I rarely find these ungrateful lass. But they do exists huh..
Even a simple mod using lucky patcher already took up some time, I don't know how much time people like you used to mod these games. I hope these ungrateful lass learn their lesson, and i also hope that you guys can keep spirited to mod games! WE (people with no knowledge of modding) NEED KIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU! 😂😂😂

Sama

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for your kindness
I'm sorry I was away this time but I was having exams
Ill be a hyperactive member from today ♥

OvoIdjags

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, My dad always said a pretty smile and a genuinely nice heart is the secret to making friends with almost everybody.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Alestrange & @KentCave
I'm giving you each 500 SB Points from my account for being actively involved in our community with positive replies and feedback !!
congrats !

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
@Alestrange & @KentCave
I'm giving you each 500 SB Points from my account for being actively involved in our community with positive replies and feedback !!
congrats !
Dear @SusieQ ,
I am VERY familiar of your Active sharings at Al pha too.
Especially for family-friendly Paid apks.
Much Gratitudes.
_20180816_172401.JPG

This is my Fourth day presence here in this forum and already been shown such welcoming attitudes from countless folks.
I will strive to Pay it Forward and contribute more worthy projects as courtesy.
_20180816_135935.JPG

May we all Please be ever reminded of being Positive and Always be Thankful for all the blessings we had been showered.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dear @SusieQ ,
I am VERY familiar of your Active sharings at Al pha too.
Especially for family-friendly Paid apks.
Much Gratitudes.
View attachment 4913
This is my Fourth day presence here in this forum and already been shown such welcoming attitudes from countless folks.
I will strive to Pay it Forward and contribute more worthy projects as courtesy.
View attachment 4914
May we all Please be ever reminded of being Positive and Always be Thankful for all the blessings we had been showered.
I'm glad to see your kindness shared. And thanks for your compliment ! Glad to know your a fan

Quesera

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, I'm new here. And the title of this thread got me curious. It's really awesome you decide to do this. Faith in humanity restored. Keep it up, cheers and have a good day! :)

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@LastVampire & @Meira
AWARDED 500 SB Points I'm happy to see your positive comments and feedback in post replies throughout forum !
keep it up

LastVampire

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@LastVampire & @Meira
AWARDED 500 SB Points I'm happy to see your positive comments and feedback in post replies throughout forum !
keep it up
WOW SusieQ, thank you. You're always helping people. Helped me with Apps and now with SB Points too.

You're a star!

I am like this now... :moneybagsdroid: :D

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Susieq there is a guy kentcave. He has spent hours trying to track a game..l would like to give him 100 points for effort. Can you take from my account ty x

Status
Not open for further replies.