Random awarded SB Bucks to members with manners !

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,161 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Marshall @mandarin @pkrist @Cadz
I'm giving you each 500 SB Points for your continued activity and participation in community.
CONGRATS

Cordcutter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I L💖VE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS THREAD!!! (<- I hope this is the right term...? (😶blushing)...) I 100% agree... and while yes sometimes, you want to pull your hair out😠😤😭😩 because maybe you spent 100 precious SB Points on a game and you didn't know your mouse wouldn't do some of the touchscreen commands on the crappy Nexus player (tv os) that you've crammed so full with just a few of your favorite (yet obseenly large file sized) great Sbenny Modded Games that it now randomly boots👢you out of Lovestruck 😮😦 😣 right when stuff😗 gets good!!! True this would have you seeing 😠 red and these may only be a few examples outta your 99 problems dealing with this tricky tech s#*t.... BUT DONT ADD being a DISRESPECTFUL, UNGRATEFUL JERK as one them!!!... on this forum or any site, for that matter, as it will 🚫📛not make any of this less 😡frustrating!
😇And so @SuzieQ , I truly hope your positive sentiments cetch like wild fire and spread this great message throughout this website and many others!!! 😊😆Cheers!!!
P.S. I freaking 💗💗💖💗💗 your Logo/banner/gif thing!!!!!! (😞😔Sheepishly... er, heh...not sure what that is called either 😇) Thanks ×1000 for everything you guys do here!😆😍

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Looks interesting. And finally, a community that promotes mutual respect! You can't imagine the numbers of times I've got cyberintimidation in other platform. This is a big welcome change and something other forum should take as example to improve their web services.

Thank you SuzieQ for the initiative!

Never been so proud to be part of a web community (seriously).

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thanks for all this @SusieQ and for teaching people some manners. But you also shouldn't get mad about people who give inappropriate comments cause you know everyone have different perspectives of life and they do what they want and some people don't change. But I am happy you took this step and started to award people with some SB Points . I really appreciate that but who will reward you for SB Points for this kindness . I want to gift you something for you generosity but I don't know how to do it , can you pls teach me about it so that I can give you something in return too cause this is really nice of you to do this and to teach someone manners . It really means a lot . 👍💐

Al Nayeem

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just want to thanks all uploaders for their hard work, update & everything, and @SusieQ you're also doing a pretty good job 🙌👏:headbang:<3.May God bless all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.