Rap music Any other Vinnie Paz / AOTP fans here

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'm a huge fan of Vinnie Paz if you haven't heard of him before please give him a quick search.
Can anybody recommend some new rap music for me to listen to ?

Would love to hear some new music 😄

Krazyk104

ก็็็็็็็็็็็((<(<>.(<>..<>).<>)>))ก้้้้้้้้้้้
Member for 5 years
Not many rappers like Vinnie Paz, but this is a few I like that speak real words that you can understand
Young wicked and rittz for sure in this vid
This video ...lol

Scarface is one of my favs since geto boys
Another OG from early 90s still killin it
Got many many more but dont like much new stuff..
Let me know if you like any of them

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Will be sure to give them all a good listening to on my commute tomorrow and shall give some ratings 😁 thanks for the response music is something to be celebrated !

Krazyk104

Member for 5 years
Funny thing I was actually listening to Vinnie -end of days on way to work this morning and then seen your post. Felt the need to respond 😃
Is_Happiness_Just_A_Word describes my mental state

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thank you for reply I put the post out on a bit of whim to be fair he quite a niche artist ...but incredible ...aotp seven never gets old

Krazyk104

Member for 5 years
And Vinnie has that song with jarren benton who also did songs with yela,rittz, and hopsin so kinda have something in common there.

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
I had never heard of hopsin until kamikaze where email have a shout out love his stuff have you heard any UK artists such as the artist cadet - stereotype << is my favourite song very real Artis sadly he passed recently

Krazyk104

Member for 5 years
Nope will have to check him out
Also realized my best friend through out middle school and highschool is a rapper (fieldhouse) trying to get his name out and about has videos produced by c-lance who also produces alot of vinnies videos
He Actually has a song with madchild and slaine who have songs with Vinnie ..lol

Thats a polaroid I got of me on right and allen(fieldhouse) from over 20 years ago I whipped that kid right in the dick with a rat tail 😆 ... small world ,swear everything has a connection one way or another
38533756_10212429215872321_2546267148070682624_n.jpg

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
😂😂😂😂 that's absolutely hilarious going to give your original posts a listen now !
Post automatically merged:

Still I rise is definitely a new favourite it kind of reminded me of linking park no idea why 😂 I give it a strong 8/10 let's see how many more I can get through

Yelawolf not my fav of his beat seemed a little off to my taste still a nice 7/10

That hopsin track is fire 9.5/10 added to playlist 😎 will update later when I get through the rest any others you think of feel free to add.

Think it's going to be tomorrow's commute for the rest ...left headphones in work 😐😑 rookie error I will post some links aswell and spread the rap love

Last edited:

Krazyk104

Member for 5 years
Yelawolf...I swear he changes with every album he will grow on ya and fall off... grow again ..and go kid rock ..wtf... and then come back with some hood s**t, I dont get it but he is an artist.😐

I dont think you will like the new spice 1 s**t,so I will put one of my favorite older songs. And Scarface, no joke the dude is the realest rapper alive and his music made me smarter and kept me alive.😇 hard not to like him

And this I'm posting you may have heard but if not enjoy

And I'm leaving with this
if u haven't heard it .. listen when you alone

You should show me something I might not know that Uk s**t you was talking bout 👌

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Will definitely listen tomorrow morning before work the slaughterhouse song is hard as **** always loved that s**t ! And no way man music can save lives thanks for sharing here's the guy I was talking about ...

Krazyk104

Member for 5 years
Being honest haven't heard much rap with his accent,but could tell that he put his heart in it though,Thank you for adding video with lyrics.
I listened to a few of his other songs and once I synced with his accent and his message I was mesmerized, his newer stuff I could relate with. He speaks some real s**t, took me away ...felt like i was in the UK

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Yes definitely I'm from the UK and alot of the slang etc is hard to identify with at first but there's some fantastic story tellers over here aswell. Glad you enjoyed going to start where I left of yesterday now.

Love this rooted track the slow methodical flow and guidance love the message put across in this and the reggae style chorus certainly a strong 8/10 for me

The spice body y'all was catchy I have to admit but not to much we haven't heard before I'm sure you said I may not like it as much but still because it was catchy beat 6/10

Woowww your mate was my favourite this far fieldhouse ! Love the complex rhyming schemes and style straight 10/10

Last edited:

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I must say I just now some of the rappers you were showing and talking about just with their names so haven't listened to them yet and for sure will do now but however I do recommend you this phenomenal song where Elton John collaborated with 2Pac 🤗:

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Got to love the classics ghetto gospel is golden !

There's so many more let me know what you think

@Krazyk104

Last edited: