💬 Review Ready Or Not

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,366 happy users since 2014.
Register

MidnightCrow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Ready Or Not

Grace couldn't be happier after she marries the man of her dreams at his family's luxurious estate. There's just one catch -- she must now hide from midnight until dawn while her new in-laws hunt her down with guns, crossbows and other weapons. As Grace desperately tries to survive the night, she soon finds a way to turn the tables on her not-so-lovable relatives.

Review:
The plot of this movie is that Grace (the main actress) couldn't be happier after she marries the man of her dreams at his family's luxurious estate. There's just one catch -- she must now hide from midnight until dawn while her new in-laws hunt her down with guns, crossbows and other weapons. As Grace desperately tries to survive the night, she soon finds a way to turn the tables on her not-so-lovable relatives.

I would like to start this review by recommending yall to watch the trailer of this movie, it was very aesthetic and retro but has the chills and thrills at the same time! I love how the actors was able to portray their characters. Different characters in the story possesses an aura wherein each of one of them harness. Speaking of the plot, yes it has good storyline but I was shocked at the ending, come find it for yourself! HAHAHHA. I'll assure you that you'll also be surprised too!

I would rather say that this film served as a great eye opener to the quote that looks can be deceiving depending on the eye of the beholder. I was literally entertained for 2 hours. After I left the cinema I still cant figure out why I'm laughing out of a horror movie like this.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would recommend this to those who doesn't want a boring film. A horror movie that has a hint of comedy. It has more comedy than the horror and thriller scenes! HAHAHA

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐