Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Real Estate Savage Chapter 1

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Chapter 1 : Bossman Real Estate Savage

After spending one night at the inn you continued your journey to capital you've arrived at the apartment building that is the company provided you to stay while you are working with them.

after talking to land lady she guide you towards you're unit which is in the 2th floor Room 12 but you've notice that there is something odd. after the land lady give you the key to your room you turn back your attention the odd thing that you notice before you start lookimg at the room numbers all seems normal except where ia the room number 13, you count again the rooms from room 10,11 next is yours then 14, one question that linger on your mind for a while where is room 13, after minutes of wasting time searching the whole floor you decide to stop bothering about it then you enter your own room using the key given too you by the land lady.

the room 12 appearance is quite cozy and well furnished having settled you decided to go to the company office.

You are standing now at the front of huge building made from red brick the first thing you've notice is the big billboard on the top of it , it reads " Bossman Real Estate Agency" and a motto beside it " We sell house for fair price" the security man greeted you at the entrance and directed you to the lobby and there you see the receptionist and approach them " Excuse me may i have a minute " the receptionist seems not reluctantly wanted to talk but she did talk anyway " yes sir we've been in formed by your arrival Mr. Russo go ahead in to the office of Mr.Bossman he is waiting for you there" after hearing the message the receptionist tell you where to go then you arrive at the front door of the office with the sign there written Mr.Bossman that is seems attached at the very expensive mahogany door.

you knock at the door one time then you heard a voice very deep voice saying to come in you dont hesitate and open the door glancing over the whole room find it very luxurious then you turn your glance towards a very expensive desk then into the man setting on it the man talk too you , " ah Demetri finally you arrive at last come have a seat by the way i will be you boss now oh forgive my rudenes i did not even given you my name the name is Jim "Bossman" Savage or just call me bossman since that all of my employee call me in that name". the whole interview take one hour it seems Mr Bossman is a very strict boss he explain you what kind of job you will having after that he then gave you the first assignment you have to sell house within this month your quota is to sell atleast three houses to secure your future in this company.

Three Weeks after you manage to sell two house so far and only one left to reach your quota but an unaware of what might happened next the next house will be very tough to sell because of it's very spine chilling dark past, but still your stubborness and dedication to pay the bills of your father on the hospital you still wanted it to finish whatever it takes.

End of Chapter 1.