Real or fake anime! The Game!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,044 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
And how to play? you maybe asking; I will write down a plot and all *you* have to do is guess whether it's a real "anime" plot or not. It's that simple. :p
I will do my best to post new once as much as I can, please keep in mind coming up with "Fake plots" is no easy task.

Important notes:
Full SPOILER ALERT! WARNING! You have been warned! Click at your own discretion!
~>Click "Spoiler" to see the right answer! No need to reply! This is to prevent spams and even more spoilers!

This game will NOT give SB Points or any other form of gifts and/or rewards! It's just for fun and NOT a contest!

Disclaimer:
I make my own fake plots. I do not and will not steal anyone's work.
If ever a "Fake" anime plot that I wrote resemble someone else's, it is simply by coincidence!
If ever a "Real" anime plot that I wrote resemble someone else's, it is because it's a real anime. (Commonsense!)
~>I'm only "DESCRIBING" Real anime plots and NOT claiming it as my own, or that I'm part of the creative team behind it. I'AM NOT!!
Post automatically merged:

The protagonist is a male, enrolled to a high school that used to be an all girls school just 1 year ago.
He chose to enroll there to get lucky! Sadly he is not popular with the ladies.
Suddenly his luck changed~ a girl from a different school asked him on a date! The date was nice...but it ended poorly... 'cause he almost died.

REAL ANIME = School D x D

The protagonist is a tomboyish fairy armed with 2 revolvers! She is the only daughter of the Queen of fairies.
Fairies are the peacekeepers of the human world they battle demons that are born from negative human emotions.

Fake anime!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Nice idea :) Love your format! Keep up the good work :D

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Nice idea :) Love your format! Keep up the good work :D

Thank you so much! I was waiting for a staff member's approval before posting more.
I will do my best! :)

A kid is used as a living prison; imprisoned inside him is a demon capable of destroying the entire village.
Because of this the villagers fear him and see him as a menace.

Real anime! = Naruto

Last edited:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
In a far future,Earth is divided by war. "Naturals" vs. "Enhanced"
Enhanced are genetically altered humans, and the Naturals are jealous of their abilities.
Jealousy turn to hate and discrimination, so the Enhanced decided to leave Earth and live in space colonies.
But the Naturals continue to hate them and eventually a war brakes out.

Real anime = Gundam Seed

A knight was summoned from beyond the grave by an all powerful wizard! She is then given an entire army to lead under the wizard's name.
One big problem, She is allergic to cats~ and the "all powerful wizard" is a cat. :p

Fake anime!

Last edited:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The protagonist is a male student that live with his cousin.
Everyday is simple and uneventful; that all changed when the sun turned black and people starts disappearing.
His cousin gave him a magical book in order to save him from the black sun. Right in front of him she starts to slowly disappear.
Can't bare the sadness he wished to have his normal like back; the book reacted and trapped him inside an illusion.
An illusion where everyday is simple and uneventful, like nothing even happened.

Real anime! = Trinity Seven

In a world where dragons, elves and other mystical creatures live, war is never ending.
Who is superior? The war will never end until one race conquer all the other races!
Each race have a magic/mana gem; source of their magic powers.
The more magic/mana gems a race have the stornger they get~ and losing their magic/mana gem means being enslaved.
Because of the war, magic/mana became unbalanced and the world itself is in danger!
To save the world, all they have to do is return all magic/mana gems to their rightful owners. Easy right? :lol:

Fake anime!

A famous young female singer suddenly retire. Her biggest fan got depressed and won't attend his classes anymore.
A friend/classmate managed to convice him to attend classses again. He attened his class and meet a new transfer student; the retired young female singer!

Real anime! = No-Rin

Earth got so overpopulated that humans are now invading the demon world!
The protagonist is a demon, head of a demon government agency.
He's job is to make sure that no human get inside the demon world without proper papers!

Fake anime!

The protagonist is a really tall female university student. She actually don't like her height and would rather be smaller.
She saw some ads about VR (virtual reality) games, and wondered if she can hope in-game and play as a little girl.
At the time all VR games didn't have character customization and in most VR games avatars are generated randomly.
After trying many games she finally found a game where she is given a petite and cute female avatar.
She didn't care much on what the game is about at first, but overtime she became really good at a the game, to an extent that a friend of her's convinced her to participate in an upcoming tournament.

Real anime! = Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The protagonist is a seemingly never aging boy, who dreams to be the best monster trainer!
People of all ages collect monsters; simply want some cute companions, many even collect, train, breed and study monster as professions but others use monsters for evil purposes!

Real Anime! = Pokémon

A baby was left in front of a mansion; the mansion is haunted and abandoned!
Lucky for this baby, all the ghosts that call it home decided to adopt and take care of her.
There are 7 ghost in total and each represent a deadly sin.

Fake Anime!

Shadows are disappearing! Sound harmless right?
A witch is stealing shadows and giving them life to use as minions.
Two rebellious shadows rose up against the witch and lead the humans to war!

Fake Anime!

Mages are chosen by a divine relic to participate in a tournament.
Each mage will summon a servant to fight along side them.
The relic will materialize to grant a single wish if there is only one servant left remaining.

Real Anime! = Fate/Stay Night

The protagonist is a young feminine boy that wants to be a girl, he even cross-dress from time to time. He recently transfer to a new school.
The story revolves around the harsh reality of growing up, falling in love, LGBT struggles and gender identity.

Real Anime! = Hourou Musuko (Wandering Son)

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So far I read 1-4,i got 3 of them right. Good game.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
So far I read 1-4,i got 3 of them right. Good game.
Thank you @Skullgirl22 , your response made my day~ :)
If some can appreciate this thread then it can't possibly be a complete waste of time.

I hope to share the joy of anime and show people that anime isn't all about bouncy animated breasts. :lol: Hahaha

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Dragons are prideful creatures, they scale social status by how much gold they have in their caves.
The protagonist is a 1000 years old male dragon, his cave is filled with men's magazines, dating sims games and anime related merchandise.
His parents took it all and will only return his belongings once he fill his cave full of gold.

Fake Anime!

A mysterious gate appeared in Japan! A portal to a parallel world.
Monsters and humans armed with bows, spears and swords rushed out of the gate killing everyone in their way. The Japanese Self-Defense Force was able to push them back into the gate.
Hoping to establish diplomatic relationship to the people beyond the gate the prime minister ordered the JSDP to dispatch scout teams into the gate.

Real Anime! = Gate: Thus the Japanese Self-Defense Force Fought There

The protagonist recently just got divorced, to help fight he's depression he started playing an online game.
He meet a nice lady in that game. After 2 months of dating in-game they decided to meet in real life, only to find out he is dating his ex-wife!

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is a female student. She accidentally set free a deck of magical cards.
By using the cards she still have, she is able to use magic. She must retrieve all the magical cards to prevent catastrophe.

Real Anime! = Cardcaptor Sakura

The protagonist is a wanted man with a huge bounty on his head.
Other criminals also use his name to strike fear and extort money from people;
some of his bad reputation is also caused by the extreme way people do to capture or kill him that lead to disastrous results.

Real Anime! = Trigun

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The protagonist are step-siblings, they are gamers and shut-ins, they are known in the online gaming community for being undefeated in every game they play/played.
One morning they received an e-mail asking if they feel like they where born in the wrong world, with a link to a chess game.
After winning the chess game, they replied to the e-mail and got teleported to a different world. A world where everything is decided my games.

Real Anime! = No Game No Life

A female demon appeared in Paris, France! Her goal is to conquer the fashion world!
In the world she came from, she is a princess adored by her people and her father is known as the greatest conqueror.

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is a male gamer, he plays and MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game).
One day he proposed to a girl in-game, he got rejected 'cause she is actually a guy in real life!
Heart broken and mind shattered, he swore to never trust another girl in-game as long a he live.

Real Anime! = And you thought that there is never a girl online?

The protagonist is a modder. The story revolve around the forum he made with the help of his friends and fellow modders. Spam wars, leech fights, releasing new mods, updating mods and helping new members or other modders.

Fake Anime!

Women are disappearing! The only way to get them back is to keep an old tree from dying.
The divine tree is said to be God's resting place. In children's story books, legend say that if the tree ever die the world will also die with it.

Fake Anime!

Mark A

Member for 6 years
There are rumors of a witch with the ability to control demonic tattoos on her body. Misunderstood and feared by all, she's been on the run since she was just a little girl.
One heroic man set out on a journey to find this witch and...ask her on a date...

Fake Anime!

The story revolve around demonic notebooks. Anybody that have their name(s) written in these notebooks will die.

Real Anime! = Death Note

The protagonist is a simple male high school student with low self steam. One day an unexpected guest arrived in his house; a hitman!
The hitman came to train him to be the 10th boss of the "family".

Real Anime! = Reborn!

The protagonist can make life-like dolls. The dolls she makes comes to life, literally!

Fake Anime!

Teenage souls find themselves in a high school! The high school act as a limbo for teenagers that can't or don't want to accept their deaths.

Real Anime! = Angel Beats!

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The protagonist is a handyman, he's a college dropout that don't have any dreams or goals.
One day while fixing a leaky shower for a regular customer (a female scientist) a zombie bit him.
To stay human he needs to live with the scientist and drink her blood 3x a day.

Fake Anime!

The story revolves around a male teenager and his younger sister.
After an encounter with beautiful red butterflies they got infected with a virus; the virus mutates organisms into monsters!
The male teenager gained regenerative powers and his little sister turned into a carnivorous monster!

Real Anime! = Pupa

The protagonist is a male gamer. He plays a DMMORPG (Dive Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game).
The servers are about be shut down after a great 12-year run. He wanted to see the shut down to the bitter end, but when the shut-down time arrives the game did not disappear; it's NPCs (Non-Player Character) gained life, the game HUD (head-up display) and other in-game functions disappeared.
Unable to log-out and stuck as his player avatar, he set out on a journey to find others like him and also to find a way back to the real world.

Real Anime! = Overlord

The protagonist is an average teenage girl.
A magical sword fell from the sky impaling the protagonist! Then magical sword fused with her soul; giving her magic powers; the sword have it's own personality and it needed a host to perform it's sworn duty. Now that they are stuck together, they have to balance school, love life and demon hunting in their everyday life.

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is a male student.
After a series of strange events, the protagonist got addicted to his classmate's saliva!
Thinking that it's love, their relationship slowly progress.

Real Anime! = Mysterious Girlfriend X

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The protagonist is a female bounty hunter armed with a sniper rifle and a cursed Uzi that never miss, even if she isn't aiming. For every shots fired from this cursed gun a hair strand will fall from her head.

Fake Anime!

The male protagonist is cursed! The curse require him to choose from a list of options in his mind. He have no control over when and what choices would appear.

Real Anime! = My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

The protagonist is an ordinary male high school student. He was forcefully enrolled to an all-girls school for nobles.
The school is cutoff from the rest of the world and many graduates are unable to cope with the outside world. The school's head hopes that having a "commoner" could be a gentle way to introduce the outside world to the students.

Real Anime! = Shomin Sample: I Was Abducted by an Elite All-Girls School as a Sample Commoner

Cute neko-girls & neko-women (Neko is a Japanese word for cat.) are taking over Japan!
Their base of operations is a Maid Cafe.

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is an "amateur" actress (a really bad actress).
One random day she found a script in front of her doorway. After accidentally flushing the script down the toilet, she got teleported to a parallel world; a world with no form of art!

Fake Anime!

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The story centers around a married couple; a hard working office lady and an "otaku" blogger.
The story explore the conflicts and similarities between daily life and otaku culture.

Real Anime! = I Can’t Understand What My Husband is Saying

The protagonist is a beautiful (female) high school student.
Her dream/goal is to have one hundred "friends with benefits"!
The story revolve around her and her supposedly first "victim".

Real Anime! = B-Gata H-kei

A female middle-school student befriended a talking black cat; the cat gave her a magical brooch enabling her to become a magical "soldier" destined to save the world from evil.

Real Anime! = Sailor Moon

The protagonist is a beautiful and talented young singer. (Gender: Female)
She has it all, except for a beating heart! Her ghost simply want to live the life she never had.
She was born a mute; her mother died in labor and her father is an abusive drunk.
She decided to runaway from her father, but she got hit by a truck and died.

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is a male teenager, he is a gamer and a shut-in.
He died, then meet a Goddess, who offers to reincarnate him in a parallel world; a world like an MMORPG. (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game)
The Goddess will also give him an OP (over-powered) weapon, but instead of choosing a weapon, he choose to bring the Goddess with him.!

Real Anime! = KonoSuba: Give Blessing to This Wonderful World!

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The protagonist is from a doomed planet; he was placed in a small spaceship and sent to space alone, by his parents when he was still a baby!
The spaceship landed on Earth; He became a super-powered savior of Earth against evil and aliens.

Real Anime! = Dragon Ball

The protagonist is a gamer~ was a gamer; she had to quit gaming after getting an internship to a popular video game publisher.

Fake Anime!

An angel (female) fell from the sky and was found by a (male) pervert!
The angel is super strong, can stop time and bend reality.
She is under the impression that the pervert is her master!

Real Anime! = Heaven's Lost Property

The protagonist is from a rich and influential family.
His parents died fighting the demon king; so he took his father's diamond sword and set out on a journey to get stronger and avenge his parents.

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is a pirate. He sail the seas in quest to find the single most valuable treasure in the world!

Real Anime! = One Piece

Edit Notes:
Fixed some typos! (And grammar issues.)
Placed some punctuation marks.

If ever *you* see a typo or anything that seem out of place, please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Please use the "Spoiler" function. Thanks~

Last edited:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The world's male population is extremely low!
The protagonist is gay (homosexual).
The world leaders passed a law that would obligate gay-males, ages 18 and below to attend "special" classes. In hope that this will make them straight!

Fake Anime!

52.The protagonist is a young baker. (Gender: Male)
His goal is to create a national bread for Japan!

Real Anime! = Yakitate!! Japan

The protagonist is a young girl.
She is in a hospital for counselling after witnessing a murder.
However, she woke in a mysterious building with no memories apart from her name and the reason why she came to the hospital.

Real Anime! = Angels of Death

The protagonist was a model. (Gender: Female)
Her boyfriend which is also her manager, left her for someone younger!

She quit her job as a model and invested all her time into online gaming!
One random day, she saw a (male) lowbie flirting in chat, to any and every girl he sees.
She decided to "destroy" the lowbie and make him quit the game; PKs (Player Kill), trash talks and even spread false rumors.
But instead of quitting the game, the lowbie feel in-love and now he won't leave her alone!

Fake Anime!

The protagonist is a (male) gamer and shut-in.
He was mysteriously summoned to a world that resemble his favorite MMORPG. (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.)
He looked like his own character from the game and even have the same powers, abilities and equipment/items.
The two girls (a cat-girl and an elf) that summoned him used a spell to make him their servant,but thanks to his passive ability that reflects all magic, the spell rebounds, and both girls end up with magic collars stuck on their necks, becoming his slaves instead!

Real Anime! = How Not to Summon a Demon Lord

Mark A

Member for 6 years
The protagonist is a high school student.(Female)
She is a talented singer, good in sports and she is in top of the class in terms of grades.
But she hides a dark secret, she is actually a succubus! Her goal is to turn all humans to demons!

Fake Anime!

A group of elementary students and childhood friends made a party in a popular MMORPG, they became popular within the game for being so good at such young age.
The game have a special rule, if you die in-game, your account will be deleted and you will no longer be able to play or make a new account.

Sadly while fighting a newly added boss, a party member died in-game and died of heart attack after getting a "Game over"; Because of this the game was forced to shut the servers down.
And the childhood friends went their separate ways.

6 years later, a new game was released from the same game developers.
Now on high school, a member logged in to this new game and found his deceased friend,
alive in-game and unable to log-out!

Real Anime! = Seven Senses of the Reunion

The protagonist is an otaku. He plays gal games.
He received an e-mail offering him a contract to "conquer" girls, thinking it is an invitation to a game, he accepts.

A demon appeared before him, now he must help the demon catch evil spirits that escaped from hell and are hiding inside women, feeding off the hosts' negative emotions.
Because the only way to force the evil spirits out, is by making the host fall in-love!

Real Anime! = The World God Only Knows

The protagonist is a member of a forum. The forum centers to mods and modding.
One random day, while reading a forum thread titled "Real or Fake Anime! The Game!", the forum member was shocked to see a fake anime plot about a forum member of a modding site reading a thread, titled "Real or Fake Anime! The Game!".

It is! Fake Anime!

The protagonist is a map maker. (Female)
In a world where demons, dragons, demi-humans and other mystical creatures coexist with humans in peace.

The map maker found an elf (male) sleeping deep within a cave and nursed him back to health.
The elf was a test subject from a secret lab. He was able to escape thanks to the sacrifice of his friends and fellow test subjects.

News of an elf with unique powers reached the head scientist of the laboratory; In order to keep the lab and it's experiments a secret, the scientist set out monstrous experiments to kill both the elf and map maker.

Fake Anime!

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
The protagonist is a high school student.(Female)
She is a talented singer, good in sports and she is in top of the class in terms of grades.
But she hides a dark secret, she is actually a succubus! Her goal is to turn all humans to demons!

Fake Anime!

A group of elementary students and childhood friends made a party in a popular MMORPG, they became popular within the game for being so good at such young age.
The game have a special rule, if you die in-game, your account will be deleted and you will no longer be able to play or make a new account.

Sadly while fighting a newly added boss, a party member died in-game and died of heart attack after getting a "Game over"; Because of this the game was forced to shut the servers down.
And the childhood friends went their separate ways.

6 years later, a new game was released from the same game developers.
Now on high school, a member logged in to this new game and found his deceased friend,
alive in-game and unable to log-out!

Real Anime! = Seven Senses of the Reunion

The protagonist is an otaku. He plays gal games.
He received an e-mail offering him a contract to "conquer" girls, thinking it is an invitation to a game, he accepts.

A demon appeared before him, now he must help the demon catch evil spirits that escaped from hell and are hiding inside women, feeding off the hosts' negative emotions.
Because the only way to force the evil spirits out, is by making the host fall in-love!

Real Anime! = The World God Only Knows

The protagonist is a member of a forum. The forum centers to mods and modding.
One random day, while reading a forum thread titled "Real or Fake Anime! The Game!", the forum member was shocked to see a fake anime plot about a forum member of a modding site reading a thread, titled "Real or Fake Anime! The Game!".

It is! Fake Anime!

The protagonist is a map maker. (Female)
In a world where demons, dragons, demi-humans and other mystical creatures coexist with humans in peace.

The map maker found an elf (male) sleeping deep within a cave and nursed him back to health.
The elf was a test subject from a secret lab. He was able to escape thanks to the sacrifice of his friends and fellow test subjects.

News of an elf with unique powers reached the head scientist of the laboratory; In order to keep the lab and it's experiments a secret, the scientist set out monstrous experiments to kill both the elf and map maker.

Fake Anime!
I think 59 is fake i find it real funny to read hihihi

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I think 59 is fake i find it real funny to read hihihi
Haha~ It was another example of lazy writing in my part.

Thanks @KhanTipaS your comment put a smile on my face. I'm happy to know someone find 59. enjoyable.