💬 Review Realm of Valor(ROV) Garena Thai server

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,308 happy users since 2014.
Register

tiwantiwan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Realm of Valor(ROV) Garena Thai server

MOBA on Mobile, Thai Server, Garena

Review:
Garena's Thailand server game "ROV" or full name is "Realm of Valor". This game is one of the popular Mobile MOBA games right now. Which has the same play characteristics as DotA games that have to be played on the PC, but is captured on smartphones and tablets instead . Players in this game is almost Thai person, the game is not divided into many countries. As seen in the Mobile Legends game

Although it has not been launched for a long time, it is considered very popular from Thai gamers, it can be said that there are both new faces and old faces circulating in the game. Current server Even if there is only one server But it supports playing well There is not much problem with the lag.

If anyone has played DotA, HoN or LoL before, this game doesn't have much difference. Only one thing That will make the player like it the most is it can play on mobile phone, can play everywhere

Me after trying to play Mobile Legends, this time I tried to download Realm of Valor and found that there are not many things that are quite different from Mobile Legends, which are mostly small features. Little different Which summarizes the strengths and weaknesses as follows

Highlights of the ROV game

- Images are more beautiful, graphics. Look better. Play more smoothly

- Everything is in Thai. Even the voice guidance Is also a Thai voice, allowing players to learn to play more easily than other Mobile Legends games(but you can configure it to English)

- The game ends quickly because the tower is easy to hit. Do not waste too much time playing like Mobile Legends.

Cons of the ROV game

- Limit the money received From playing multiple rounds, the extra round will not receive any money at all. Which did not receive money Is like squeezing the player to top up In order to buy new heroes

- Free Hero Characters Available to play too little.

- If playing at a high level, must top up

Having said that, it is quite impressive for the Realm of Valor game. This game, especially in terms of graphics and images, is quite passed. As for the matter that Fortress hit too easily The game ended too soon, and I thought it was balanced. If the game was stretched for a long time like the Mobile Legends game that played for about half an hour, I think it was too long Take only this size about 10 - 20 minutes. That's fine.

Thx

Would you recommend this to other users?

Download Garena RoV: Mobile MOBA for Android - APK Download
Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: