Mod apk Rebel Inc v1.4.5 !! Everything Unlocked + Google play sign !! No Root Required

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,653 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Rebel Inc v1.4.5 (17 Oct 19)

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 89 times

• Can you stop the Insurgency? From the creator of Plague Inc. comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.

The war is ‘over’ - but we all know that doesn’t mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!

Rebel Inc. is the brand new game from the creator of ‘Plague Inc.’ - one of the most popular paid games ever with over 68 million players. Rebel Inc. offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency.

◈◈◈

Features:
    ● Stabilise 7 richly modelled regions
    ● Innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics
    ● Fund realistic initiatives to empower the local government
    ● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world based on extensive research
    ● Intelligent strategic and tactical AI
    ● Sophisticated narrative algorithms shaped by your decisions
    ● 8 unique governors with radically different abilities
    ● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system
    ● Full Save/Load functionality
    ● Internet connectivity not required

An important note:
    Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.

Localised in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), and Russian.

◈◈◈

I’ve got lots of plans for updates! Get in touch and let me know what you want to see.
    James (the designer)

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Everything Unlocked.
    Including-->
    1. No ads.
    2. Premium version Unlocked.
    3. All maps unlocked.
    4. All special maps unlocked.
    5. All Governors unlocked.
    6. All Advisors unlocked.
    7. All cheats unlocked.
    8. And some minors.

Please vote for this game and you will be rewarded with additional 10SB Points as a bonus for your feedback. Thanks :)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and DATA files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure you don't have this game already installed. Then extract the DATA archive to sdcard/android/Data/ and you're done!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ndemiccreations.rebelinc

Downloaded 29 times

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
MOD Features don't work
Game plays normally
Just clear data and force stop ... Then extract data.zip on storage you installed the game/Android/data/. More on YouTube video.

Ethan1221

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've played it once myself and really enjoyed it. Now im going to try it with your mod @Gourov so thanks

KandiLand

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the mod works great! But what kind of cheats should be included in this? I see all the unlocked things but I don't think I see the cheats. Unless of course I'm missing something? 😄

SilverOrochi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Mod works amazing! For those who cant seem to make it work, just stick closely to the installing instructions.
Post automatically merged:

Cheats can be seen when selecting difficulty (in your right-hand side, after choosing governor)

Thanks for the mod works great! But what kind of cheats should be included in this? I see all the unlocked things but I don't think I see the cheats. Unless of course I'm missing something? 😄

Attachments

KandiLand

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Mod works amazing! For those who cant seem to make it work, just stick closely to the installing instructions.

Cheats can be seen when selecting difficulty (in your right-hand side, after choosing governor)
Thank you! i can't believe I missed that :3

hannahlise

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The cheats section does not work if you have previously downloaded the game. It will unlock premium, but not the cheats or any other features

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The cheats section does not work if you have previously downloaded the game. It will unlock premium, but not the cheats or any other features
Just clear all data ... Then extract.

Johnnyboy808

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
What file app do you recommend, I can't find one that let's me drop the file in there...

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. Thank you for your work. the application is successfully installed and running. but the version is not up to date. I present to your information. I wish you success in your new work.

Current Version : v1.4.5
Newest Playstore Version : 1.13.6

Device on which the application was tested : Samsung A21-S
Device version : Android 12

Images from mod :

Screenshot_20221215-152839_Rebel_Inc.jpg
Screenshot_20221215-152856_Rebel_Inc.jpg

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

Rebel Inc v1.4.5 !! Everything Unlocked + Google play sign !! No Root Required was released by Gourov and 3260 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.